Fitting Guidelines for Amoena Performance Sports Bra
Band Size (underbust):
- While wearing a bra, measure around your body directly at the bra band (A). The tape measure should be snug.
- Start at 0 on the tape. If the measurement is an even number, add 4". If the measurement is an odd number, add 5".
- The result is the BAND size. Use the chart below as a guide.
- Next, with your thumbnail at 0 on the measuring tape, place your thumb against the center of your bra cup, right at the nipple.
- Use your other hand to extend the tape down to the center of the bra band and note the measurement (B).
- Follow the chart below as a guide to identifying your CUP size.
- Band: The band should be snug, but not tight. Make sure the band (front and back) is parallel to the floor or slightly lower in the back. If breast tissue is slipping out below the band, try a cross-over size; go down-in-the-band, up-in-the-cup
- Cup: If you are overflowing the cup either at the center front, the underarm, or under the band, then try a larger cup. Make sure you fill out the top of the cup. Soft breast tissue can puddle down in the cup. If this happens, try a smaller cup, or a more shallow bra style.
Performance Sports Bra Features
- Bottom elastic band provides comfort with a plush backing
- Not only designed to be beautiful but is also engineered with specific features to ensure the comfort and confidence
- Pockets hold the breast form securely in place
- Molded sectioned cups for support
- Treble hook fastener with three-way adjustment
- Medium control sports bra with bilateral pockets
- With mesh side & back panels for moisture control and an adjustable strap for comfort
How Amoena Performance Sports Bra is Beneficial?
- Shoulder straps support the breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders
- Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup
- Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether one need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra
Performance Sports Bra Literature
What to buy with Amoena Mastectomy Bra
How to care for Amoena Sports Bra?
- The hooks at the back and adjustments on the straps will not normally withstand high temperatures
- Use a mild detergent and put underwire bras in a laundry bag
- The bras must be well rinsed to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric
- Not rinsing it out can irritate your sensitive skin or turn the material yellow
- Perfumes and deodorants are very difficult to remove if they accidentally stain a bra or camisole
- To avoid staining your bra, spray your favorite perfume on your body before getting dressed and wait until your skin is completely dry to get dressed
Technology of Amoena Sports Bra with Pockets
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence, like cooling fabrics for all-day performance. 40-year history of listening to women made amoena experts in bra design after breast surgery, and designs are made with you in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve your shoulders, pockets to hold your breast form securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support, and other technical details.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders.
- Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support.
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup.
- Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch.
- Amoena bras can be worn by all women - whether in need of a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra.
Performance Sports Bra Reviews