Features of Torex Medical Hot and Cold Therapy Sleeve
- Fast pain relief
- Reduced treatment time
- Patented, strapless, roll-on design is easy to use
- Made of premium medical grade materials that stay ultra-soft and mold to the body
- Includes insulating compression bandage to protect skin from extreme temperatures and supply slight compression
- Used cold, torex addresses two of the four steps in the RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) method of injury treatment
- Latex-free and non-toxic
- Material: Polyurethane
- Color: Blue
Torex Hot And Cold Therapy Sleeve SizesLarge:
- Sleeve Dimensions: 6" center opening x 6" long
- Compression Sleeve: 4.75" center opening x 14" long
- Sleeve Dimensions: 7" center opening x 8" long
- Compression Sleeve: 4" center opening x 14" long
When to use Torex Medical Sleeve?
- Knee surger
- Soreness after exerciyse
- General knee/leg injuries requiring ice or heat
- Hamstring related
- Patellar bursitis
- Torex cold sleeve
- One stretchable non-latex regular ICS 47 insulating compression sleeve
- Application instructions
What to buy with Hot and Cold Packs
How to use Torex Premium Hot and Cold Thrapy Sleeves?
- Always apply insulating compression sleeve to desired area first.
- Roll torex into place over insulating sleeve.
- Enjoy therapeutic relief.
Using Torex Sleeve for Cold Treatment
- Refrigerate or freeze sleeve for two or more hours prior to use. Gently knead to soften prior to use.
Using Torex Sleeve for Heat Treatment
- Hot water heating method (recommended): Heat 3 quarts of water, place sleeve in water, heat to the the desired temperature. Remove from water and test temperature before use. Let cool if the sleeve feels too hot. Dry before use.
- Microwave heating method: In the center of a microwave, lay sleeve flat and spread gel even. Heat on DEFROST for 1 minute. Remove, knead and test temperature. If required sleeve may be heated on DEFROST for intervals of 20 additional seconds. Knead and test temperature before use. Let cool if the sleeve feels too hot
Do not heat on high, overheating may occur. Do not heat finger pack in microwave.Storage and handling:
For maximum life and performance we recommend that sleeve must be stored in the freezer after the package has been opened. To store and protect the sleeve out of the freezer, always place in a heavy-duty zip-type the freezer bag, squeeze out air and seal closed. Return to freezer as soon as possible. Normal product life is about one year.
Torex Medical Sleeves Ingredients
- Propylene Glycol
- Thickener FD&C Blue #3
- Individuals with known or suspected circulatory problems should not use cold therapy sleeve except under the direct supervision of a physician.
- Always use the insulating compression sleeve (included with MC2 and Roll-On) or equivalent protection between the sleeve and your skin to prevent frostbite or burns.
- Do not exceed 20 minutes for cold applications. Wait for 20 minutes prior to second cold application.
- Ensure the sleeve is sized correctly and does not fit too tightly, which can restrict circulation.
- Two fingers should easily slide between the sleeve and treatment area.
- Never apply a sleeve that is too tight.
- Inspect all sleeves for leaks prior to use. Discard if any are found.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The Sleeve is for external use only.
Torex Premium Sleeve Warranty
90 days warranty