Mini Mesh Nebulizer Features
- Fast treatment times
- Small particle size
- Attainable for more patients
- Runs on USB or 2 AA batteries
What to buy with Sunset Healthcare Nebulizer
How to use NEB400 Mini Mesh Nebulizer?
- Hold the device in the upright position. In this position, the nebulizing mesh is completely immersed in medication and able to become aerosolized when power is turned on.
- Gently position the mouthpiece between teeth with lips firmly sealed around it. Be calm and relaxed when inhaling and exhaling through mouth. Breathe in slowly and deeply to allow proper deposition of aerosol in airway.
- After completing the therapy, press ON/OFF button to turn off the device.
Neb400 Mini Mesh Nebulizer User Manual
How to Insert or Replace the Batteries of NEB400?
- Turn the unit upside down.
- Remove the battery cover by sliding in the direction of the arrow.
- Insert batteries (not included) according to the battery polarity shown inside.
- Slide back the battery cover into original position (in the direction of the arrow) to complete replacement.
- Battery life depends on capacity and condition of the batteries.
- In general, device can operate approximately 4 days with new batteries, based on a usage of a 20-minute daily treatment, or 90 continuous minutes.
- Batteries must be removed if the unit is not in use for extended period.
- Failure to do so may result in damage due to battery leak.
- A constant green light indicates proper function.
- Low battery power is indicated by flashing orange light. Replace both batteries with new ones.
- No light indicates malfunction. Please contact local dealer/place of purchase.
How to Connect Power Adapter to Mini Mesh Nebulizer?
Remove batteries before using nebulizer with USB cord.
- Insert the large USB cable end into a USB power source.
- Remove USB power socket cover on the bottom of the main unit and insert the small USB cable end into the USB socket.
- Turn power on.
Please note that the USB cord powers the device, but does not charge the batteries.
How to Assemble the Unit and Fill the Medication Cup
- Assemble the medication cup: Assemble the device by firmly attaching the medication cup to the main unit, making sure the three locks are aligned with the inner latches.
- Open the medication cup cover.
- Fill in the prescribed medication: The maximum capacity is 8 ml/cc.
- Carefully replace the cover until it is firmly sealed with a “click” sound.
- The device is now ready for use
How to Clean & Disinfect Mini Mesh Nebulizer
- Remove the medication cup from the main unit by pushing medication cup release button and gently pulling up in the direction of the arrow.
- Open the medication cup cap, empty medication, discard remaining solution and then close cap.
- Fill the medication cup with distilled water and nebulize 1-2 minutes to remove any residual medication in the mesh holes. Visually inspect the mesh holes immediately.
- Turn off the device and remove the power source.
- Remove the medication cup from the main unit.
- Thoroughly rinse the medication cup (both inside and outside), mesh and mouthpiece with distilled water. Appropriately, scrub the cup and mouthpiece by fingers with distilled water.
- Air dry the medication cup, mesh and mouthpiece or use a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Make sure that all cleaned parts are completely dried before installation.
- Clean the main unit and the electrodes by wiping it off with (moistened) gauze. Use dry gauze to wipe the main unit.
- Visually inspect the parts after cleaning for any soiling or build-up. If there is any, repeat the cleaning steps.
- Store the device in a dry, clean place.
- Keep the battery and power adapter compartment dry at all times.
Mini Mesh Nebulizer - NEB400 Specifications
||2 AA Batteries or USB 5V
||Less than 1.5W
||Approx. 5um (MMAD)
|Capacity of Medicine Cup
|Operating Temperature Range
|Operating Humidity Range
||30% - 85% RH
|Storage Temperature Range
||-68 - 158°F/-20 - 70°C
|Storage Humidity Range
||20% - 75% RH
||Approx. L78 x W41 x H73 mm
||Approx. 2.6 oz (excluding batteries)
Mini Mesh Nebulizer Warranty
Limited 1 Year Warranty
Mini Mesh Nebulizer Reviews