Stealth Belt Pro Vertical Ostomy Belt Features
- Expandable ostomy pouch compartment
- 4" Range of adjustability
- Has double-locking closure system
- Has easy access zipper
- Moisture-wicking fabric feels comfortable
- Made of a lightweight and breathable material
- Vertical design of the belt is more discreet than other ostomy belts
To order your Stealth Belt, you will need three measurements:
- Choose the Left or Right side of your body where the stoma will be.
- Measure around your body both above and below your stoma. Take the average of these two measurements for your body size when ordering. If you are in between sizes, go up for looser fitting and down for tighter fitting. For the best fit, please measure at the stoma level without reviewing your pouch or stoma. Please Measure Body Size, in inches, at the level of your Stoma. This is usually different from the regular pants measurement.
- To measure the flange size: Two-piece appliance - Measure the diameter from side to side of the plastic ring on the ostomy bag. One-piece appliance - Fold the ostomy bag towards the center to expose the circular edge. Measure from one edge to another edge.
Frequently Bought Together
How to wear Stealth Vertical Ostomy Belt?
- Position your ostomy appliance vertically.
- Insert the appliance through the flange hole in the Stealth Belt and secure it around the flange.
- Attach the velcro at the ends of the belt for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Close the zipper on the bottom of the Stealth Belt, enclosing the appliance in the pouch of the belt.
- Cover the belt discreetly with your clothing and enjoy it during any activity!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Stealth Belt vertical ostomy belt adjustable?
Yes, the belt features an adjustable closure system with 4" range of adjustability that allows for a customized fit and level of support.
2. Can I wear the belt with any type of clothing?
Yes, the vertical design of the belt is meant to be discreet and blend in with clothing, allowing you to wear it with a variety of outfits.
3. How do I clean the Stealth ostomy belt?
The belt can be hand washed or machine washed on a gentle cycle with mild detergent, and should be air-dried.
4. Will this ostomy belt fit me?
There are a range of sizes to ensure a proper fit for each individual. Be sure to measure your waist before ordering to ensure you select the correct size.