- Polar Kool Max Adjustable Poncho Cooling Vest with Long Kool Max Pack Strips includes 4 double-bagged Kool Max packs strips
- Size is adjustable with hook and loop closures at the chest, waist, and shoulders for a snug, comfortable and customized fit
- One size that fits most, making it ideal for working environments when the vest is shared with multiple wearers
- Convenient and easy to wear
- Easy to put on overhead, clean design (with no logos or visible pack pockets)
- Great vest for wearing beneath uniforms or costumes
- Cooling vest shell is constructed of durable and machine washable 100% cotton twill
- Packs fit into insulated pockets inside the cooling vest
- Pockets have a comfortable all-cotton fabric to protect the skin and an insulated outer composite fabric to direct the cooling energy toward the body
- Temperature may also be adjusted for comfort by increasing or decreasing the number of clothing layers beneath the vest or the number of packs used
- Vest weighs up to 5.5lb
- One size fits most
- How do Kool Max water-based cooling packs work?
- Require access to a freezer and offer the highest level of cooling energy. It takes more energy to charge these packs in a freezer and in return, the packs offer greater cooling energy than Cool58 cooling packs
- These reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 3-4 hours. (Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.)
- Packs are non-toxic and non-flammable
- Works in any climate - extreme heat and humidity are no problem. - - - The cooling performance is not impacted by humidity or outside temperature.
Size measurement: This vest is adjustable at the shoulders, chest and waist. Therefore, it will fit a large range of sizes. These measurements may help determine the best size for user:
- To measure the chest and waist circumference: First, wrap a soft measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest and under your armpits, making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. This determines your chest measurement. Then wrap a measuring tape around your natural waistline (usually across your belly button), making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. See where the larger of the two measurements fall on the size chart
- Note: The vest circumference is independently adjustable at the chest and waist with hook and loop strap closures. if you think you are in between two sizes, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs
- To measure the vest length: Hold the tape measure at the highest point of your shoulder. Look straight ahead and pull it down to your natural waist. Mark this measurement on the tape measure with your thumb
- Note: When in doubt, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs and to prevent the vest from looking too short. Please note: the weight range is simply a guide; there are many exceptions for different body types
Chest and Waist Circumference Range
One Size Fits Most
Â 33" to 54"
Â 20" to 23"
One year warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship.