Omron Focus TENS Therapy Features
- WIRELESS & WEARABLE: User-friendly controls make for easy operation; wearable and wireless functionality allows for simple treatment—even while performing day-to-day activities
- SWEEP WAVEFORM TECHNOLOGY: Uses pulsed waves between 1-250 Hz to enable therapeutic benefits of high and low frequency stimulation
- TENS TECHNOLOGY: Scientific theory suggests that TENS technology blocks the pain signal from reaching the brain, increases blood circulation to targeted areas and stimulates your body’s natural painkillers
- EASY TO USE: Simply power it on and set it to one of 20 intensity levels that fits your specific needs
- FLEXIBLE SIZING: Two different sizes to fit a broad range: Medium fits 12.5 – 15” (320 – 380mm) in knee circumference and Large fits 15 – 17.7” (380 – 450 mm)
- PORTABLE: Compact and easily fits into your tote, carry-on or briefcase for when you need it most
- DURABLE PADS: Comfortable, self-adhesive pad is reusable up to 30 times
What to buy with Focus TENS Therapy for Knee
Omron Focus TENS Therapy FAQs
Q1. What is Electrotherapy or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)?
Electrotherapy, also known as TENS, is a drug-free, non-invasive therapy designed to reduce and relieve numbness in the arms, legs and foot by applying electrical nerve stimulation to the surface of the skin near the site of the pain.
Q2. What type of pain is Electrotherapy or TENS best for?
This therapy works best on acute pain versus chronic pain, which is more serious.
Q3. Can Electrotherapy or TENS cure my pain?
No, this type of therapy does not cure the underlying cause of your pain. It can provide temporary relief or reduction of pain.
Q4. How does Electrotherapy or TENS work?
TENS can work in several ways: the pulses can block the pain message from reaching the brain, the stimulation triggers the body to produce more endorphins (a natural pain killer) or the therapy improves blood circulation.
Q5. Who can use Electrotherapy or TENS?
Any adult who suffers from muscle or joint pain can use this therapy. However, it should not be used by children, pregnant women, or anyone who has an implanted metallic or electronic device.
||0.6"L x 2.3"W x 2.8"H
|Knee Pad Dimension
||0.5"L x 5.1"W x 2.4"H
|Knee Pad Weight
|Medium Band Size
||17.7"W x 2.5"H
|Large Band Size
||20"W x 2.5"H
|Medium Band Weight
|Large Band Weight