Invacare Platinum Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator includes:
- Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator
- Carrying case
- AC and DC adapters
- Sensi-Pulse Technology: It adjusts automatically to deliver the right amount of oxygen for the patients
- Modular Design: A smart, modular design with 37% less tubing and fewer joints helps provide quicker routine maintenance so one can redeploy units faster
- Integrated Particle Filter: A particle filter is integrated into the carrying bag for easy cleaning and extra protection
- Downward facing charging port and vents, reinforced seals on battery door, and integrated drainage channels built into bag easily repel moisture and water
- Meets IP22 water resistance standard for exposure up to 10 min. of rain
- Rugged Design:
- Reinforced bumpers and cushions help protect unit and lessen everyday bumps
- Foam encapsulated compressor
- Latch-free doors for shock dissipation
- Temperature Tolerance:
- High quality tubing resists degradation
- Dual intakes and exhausts maximize heat dissipation, allowing POC to function up to 104 degrees F
- Can be stored in temperature as low as -13 degrees F and high as 140 degrees F with no impact to functionality once brought back to room temperature
- Practical Innovation:
- 3-way convertible carrying case for messenger, backpack or purse style carrying
- Hot swap, top load batteries without taking off the bag
- Easily see battery charge levels with the built-in visual indicators
- Simple user interface - operates with only 4 large buttons
- Power To Spare:
- Top-load batteries can be hot-swapped
- Convenient desktop charger plugs into a wall outlet and ensures patients have a charged, ready-to-use battery when on the go
- Simple Interface: Large buttons and back-lit LCD screen are easy to see and understand, and are sealed for water-resistance
- A. On/Off Button: Press for one second to turn concentrator on or off.
- B. Flow Selection Button: Press to adjust the pulsed oxygen flow to your prescribed setting. The selected flow setting is shown on the display screen.
- C. Display Backlight Button: Press once to illuminate the display screen for 5 seconds
- D. Audio Off Button: Press to mute the audible signal (beep) for both alarms and status indications. The blue indicator light next to the button illuminates when activated. Audio off can be activated during or prior to an alarm condition occurring.
- E. Display Screen: Displays information about the operating status of the concentrator.
- F. Alarm Indicator: The yellow indicator light at the center of the triangular symbol illuminates to indicate abnormal operating conditions.
- G. Battery Gauge: Indicates the charge status of the battery(s).
- H. External Power Indicator: The orange indicator light next to the plug symbol illuminates when an external power source is connected to the concentrator.
- I. Battery Compartment Door: Used to access the removable battery(s).
Indications For Use:
- Intended to provide supplemental oxygen to patients with respiratory disorders
- Device can be used in a home, institution, vehicle, or other environments outside the home
- Invacare Concentrator User Manual
What to buy with Mobile Concentrator?
How to use Invacare Platinum Oxygen Concentrator?
- Open the battery compartment door. With battery fuel gauge label facing toward the front of the oxygen concentrator, slowly lower battery (A) straight down into one of the two slots in the battery compartment.
- Connect the AC Power Adapter to the external power input connector (B). Plug the AC cord into the electrical outlet.
- Connect the nasal cannula to the concentrator oxygen outlet port on your concentrator (C). Oxygen will only be delivered while you are breathing through the nasal cannula connected to this device.
- Turn on the concentrator by pressing the On/Off Button (D) until the control panel indicators light up.
- Adjust the pulse flow setting to the one prescribed by your clinical professional. The pulse flow setting can be changed by pressing the flow selection button (E). Place the nasal cannula over your ears and position the prongs in your nose as instructed by your health care provider.
Turning On the Concentrator:
- To turn on the concentrator press the On/Off button until you see the control panel indicators light up.
- The audible signal will beep and all the indicators will light up for approximately two seconds after the unit is first turned on. This power up sequence provides the opportunity to ensure that all indicators are functioning properly.
- Following the power up sequence a warm up period begins.
Turning Off the Concentrator:
- To turn off the concentrator press the On/Off button until “Powering Down” is shown on the display screen.
- The power down sequence takes a approximately three seconds.
Periodically clean the concentrator cabinet as follows:
- Turn off concentrator.
- Remove the concentrator from the carry bag or back pack.
- Use a damp cloth, or sponge, with a mild detergent such as Dawn dish washing soap to gently clean the exterior case.
- Allow the concentrator to air dry, or use a dry towel, before returning the concentrator to the carry bag or back, and prior to operating the concentrator.
- Return the concentrator to its carry bag or back pack.
Mobile Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
||9.54"H x 7.5"W x 3.88"D
|Weight with Single Battery
||4.98" (Weight of carrying case not included)
|Weight with Dual Battery
||5.98" (Weight of carrying case not included)
||Oxygen Flow: 1-5 Pulse settings
Oxygen Purity: 87% - 95.6%
|Maximum Oxygen Capacity
||Recharge Time: 2 hr. 20 min. single battery - Recharge time increases if unit is running while charging
- Up to 5 hours - One battery
- Up to 10 hours - Two batteries (Setting 1)
||Sound: Less than or equal to 40 dB (A) (Setting 2)
Range of boom
Pulse Volume Setting
@ 20 BPM
Mobile Oxygen Concentrator Warranty
Limited Warranty: 3 Year Concentrator, 2 Year Compressor, 1 Year Sieve