Invisia Free-Standing Shower Bench Features
- Invisia Shower Bench is both functional and beautiful
- Fits nicely in the shower, optimizing on space when itâ€™s not in use
- With 3 colour options for the frame, there is plenty of selection to find a seat that suits any taste
- Bamboo Seat are sustainable, hypoallergenic and naturally resistant to moisture, temperature and bacteria
- Frame are made from durable, rust, resistant aluminum. Available in Powder coat bronze, Powder coat grey, Powder coat matte black
- Each slat is finished with Rubio Monocoat, an extremely durable 2-part natural oil finish that does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or other harmful chemicals
Healthcraft Invisia Shower Bench User Manual
How To Install Invisia Shower Bench?
- Step 1- Ensure threaded holes in barrel nuts are aligned with holes in the wood. Use slot drive screwdriver to turn barrel nut if required
- Step 2- Align the plate of the support legs with the holes in the wood.
- Step 3- Thread screw and washer to the barrel nut. Tighten to secure (x12). Caution: Do not overtighten screw - excessive force can crack wood.
- Step 4- Flip Shower Bench upright. Inspect hardware regularly, and tighten if required
Care and Maintenance
- Clean seat with water and then wipe dry using a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning products (which can scratch the wood finish)
- Contact with direct sunlight causes the seat to weather over time (similar to other woods)
Invisia Free-Standing Shower Bench Specification
||#304 Stainless Steel
||24 / 610mm
||11 / 279mm
||19 / 483mm
||5.25Ã—25.5Ã—11.5? / 13.33Ã—64.8Ã—29.2cm
||16.5lbs / 7.5kgs
Limited lifetime warranty
Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products.