AMT Feeding Tube Clamp Connector Features
- Reduces disconnects between the “Christmas Tree”/Stepped adapters and your feed/extension sets
- Prevents messy cleanups
- Long-lasting construction
- Easily assembled and is translucent for easy visualization
- Helps in avoiding the mess of lost formula
- Ensures that the patient receives the essential nutrients without leaks
- Strong, flexible silicone is lightweight and highly durable
Frequently Bought Together
How to use AMT Clamp Connector?
- Ensure the stepped adapter and feeding set is connected securely per the original manufacturer's direction.
- Place a small bottom ring of the AMT clamp around the base of the feeding set.
- Secure the wrap strap around the clamp.
- Stretch the device, so the large top ring is above the stepped adaptor, and slide the top ring around the tubing.
- Secure the wrap strap around the feeding tube clamp.
- Ensure that your feet set connection and g tube clamp is not bent, and all parts appear correctly before you begin enteral feeding.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the AMT feeding tube clamp connector used for?
The AMT clamp is used to secure feeding tubes during enteral nutrition.
2. Is it reusable?
Yes, the AMT G tube clamp is reusable and can be easily cleaned and sterilized.
3. Is this feeding tube clamp easy to use?
Yes, this clamp for the feeding tube is designed to be easy to use and provides a secure seal, preventing any leaks or spills from the feeding tube.
4. What materials are used to make the AMT Clamp?
It is typically made of durable silicone that is lightweight and has a long-lasting construction.