ABC 1031 Oval Ultra Light Breast Form
- Symmetric design can be worn on either your left or right side
- Offers more fullness to show a rounded silhouette
- Developed with ABC’s lightweight silicone
- Comfortable to wear and manages shoulder tension and strain
- The unique oval design supports multiple fitting orientations to add versatile fullness
ABC Breast Form Guides
When to use ABC Ultra Light Oval Breast Forms?
What to buy with Breast Forms
How to clean ABC Oval Breast Form?
- Clean your breast form daily in lukewarm water with mild soap.
- Dry off with a soft towel.
- Once clean, store your breast form and nipple side down in the breast form travel case.
FAQs About ABC Lightweight Breast Form
1. What breast form size should I get?
To determine the form size best suited to your body, you will first need to find your band size. With a tape measure, measure your torso just beneath your armpits. Band sizes come in even numbers, so if you find you measure at an odd number, go down one size.
2. What is the best shape of breast form?
The most popular and widely available shape is the ABC oval breast form. This symmetrical breast form can be used on either side of the body. It mimics the shape of a natural breast and is available in shallow, average, or full volumes.
3. How long will my ABC breast form last?
Breast forms have a life expectancy of 2 years. You can change your breast forms every 2 years.
4. What is the benefit of ABC Ultra Light Oval Breast Form?
Ultra Light breast forms are lighter when compared to standard silicone. Ultra Light is an exclusive creation from ABC. Having a weighted breast form is important, but we know that too much weight can become cumbersome. Lightweight and ultra-light are 30% and 45% lighter than standard silicone.
ABC Ultra Light Oval Breast Form Warranty
This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects
ABC Oval Breast Form Reviews