Numa Full Face CPAP Mask Features
- Soft Headgear with Silicone Seal: The headgear on the Full Face CPAP Mask 3B Medical Numa is soft and does not irritate the skin. The silicone seal is gentle and soft against the skin, making it a snug fit for your therapy mask. The material's sturdiness and its gentle appeal render this mask a success.
- Simple Construction: For the CPAP mask, quick and easy to understand construction is a huge advantage. The 3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask is great for you if you're looking for a mask with minimal attachments. With only two major attachments, this mask it’s easy to assemble and maintain.
- Super Quiet Ventilation: The air flows quietly through the mask so that you can have an undisturbed sleep during the night with your partner. There is gentle airflow in the mask, which is distributed uniformly. You will never hear any noise complaints from your bed partner from this CPAP mask.
- Self-adjusting Forehead Pad: The forehead pad is made of unique material that will conform to your forehead's shape. The forehead pad makes this 3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask comfortable to use throughout the night. The material does not irritate the skin or cause any disturbance through your essential therapy hours.
- In-built Oxygen Ports: The 3B Medical Full Face CPAP Mask features built-in oxygen ports on either side. This feature allows the oxygen to enter through the concentrator during your CPAP therapy. The mask also features a set of fine exhalation ports placed along the nose's bridge. The exhalation ports gently diffuse the air away from the user and the partner’s face.
What to buy with Numa CPAP Full Face Mask
What Numa Full Face CPAP Mask Includes?
- CPAP mask
- O2 adapter
3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask Fitting Guide
Numa Full Face CPAP Mask With Headgear Broshure
Numa Full Face CPAP Mask FAQs
How to maintain the 3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask?
The 3B Numa Full Face CPAP Mask can be hand washed with gentle soap and clean water. As a rule of thumb, wash the headgear weekly.
Is the mask easy to assemble?
It is really easy to assemble 3B Numa Full Face CPAP Mask. Only two parts need to be attached, and it's ready for use. In addition, the mask also features quick-release tabs so that, after use, you can quickly remove the CPAP.
Why is my 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask leaking?
If your 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask is leaking, the most common reason would be because of the cushion losing its feasibility. You can replace the cushion and notice the changes. Leakages can happen if you are using the wrong size for the full face mask, then you need to get 3B Numa CPAP Mask in the correct size.
Is the mask comfortable to wear?
Yes, it is incredibly convenient to wear the 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask. For undisturbed hours of therapy during the night, the forehead pads and soft silicone seal make the CPAP mask perfect.
How often should you replace the 3B Medical Numa CPAP Mask?
You should change the cushions on the mask every three months or as required. You can replace the headgear after a maximum of six months of use. Every six months, the hose tubing needs replacement. Six to nineteen months is the recommended length of the entire mask.