Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair Features
- Dual axle position allows for repositioning of hemi seat-to-floor height
- 14-gauge cross braces add durability and strength
- Padded, desk-length arms for added comfort
- This manual wheelchair folds to 13" wide for convenient travel and storage
- Color: Silver Vein
- Material: Carbon Steel
How to use Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair?
Unfolding the Wheelchair:
- Tilt the wheelchair towards you (raising the opposite wheel and caster off the ground/floor).
- Place your hand on the top of the seat rail closest to you where the seat upholstery is attached.
- Point your fingers and thumb to the inside of the wheelchair.
- Press downward on the top of the seat rail until the wheelchair is fully open and the seat rails are fully seated in the H-blocks.
- Engage both wheel locks, open the footrest/legrest for clearance and transfer into the wheelchair.
Folding Invacare Tracer IV:
- Swing footrest/legrest in locked position to front of the wheelchair.
- Pivot footplates upward to vertical position.
- With both hands, grasp the middle of the seat upholstery at the front and back edge and lift up.
- Continue to close the wheelchair by grasping the armrest furthest from you and pulling the armrest towards you.
- Adjusting Armrest Height:
- Unlock the armrest by flipping the height adjustment lever on the top front of the armrest to the up (horizontal) position.
- Adjust armrest to one of five positions
- Lock the armrest by pressing the height adjustment lever into the down (vertical) position when the desired armrest height is achieved.
- Repeat Steps 1-3 for other armrest.
Tracer 4 User Manual
Tracer IV Specifications
Invacare Wheelchair Warranty
5 years warranty on frame and crossbraces