Danmar Swim Raft Features
- Danmar Swim Sectional Raft can easily cleaned by hand, using mild detergent
- Care should be taken to watch for air chill on parts of the body above the water surface
- Towels can be placed over the body if this occurs
- Custom colors are available for an additional charge and are non-returnable
- This item cannot be returned or exchanged
What to Buy with Danmar Swim Sectional Raft?
How to select Danmar Swimming Equipments?
To help you decide on the type of equipment and the appropriate size for the individual, here are a few basic considerations:
- Individual's medical condition, considering the type and severity of the disability.
- Amount of trunk and head control that the individual exhibits.
- Amount of spasticity/rigidity exhibited.
- Age, weight, and amount of body fat that contributes to natural buoyancy.
- Teaching goals which are desired, i.e. maximum or minimum flotation for a full range of motion in the extremities.
- Versatility of equipment: our swim aids are designed for all age groups and may be adapted to changing levels of proficiency.
Note: Supervision by competent personnel is a necessity while flotation equipment is in use.
Danmar Swim Sectional Raft Specifications
||Product Dimensions (front section)
||36" to 54"
||38"L x 22.5"W
||54" to 74"
||50"L x 32"W
Danmar Sectional Raft 8723 Warranty
All Danmar Products are covered against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from invoice date. Swim equipment is covered for 1 year.