Features of Amoena Magdalena Bra
- Back-smoothing bra in an ultra-comfortable bonded fabric
- High back fabric smoothes the side and back areas so you can feel more confident
- Wide, soft straps offer support
- Bilateral bra pockets help hold the breast form securely in place
- Symmetry shaper or enhancer securely in place
- Material: 54% Nylon, 24% Spandex, 22% Polyester
- Hook & eye:
- 4 rows: 34-42 B; 34-40 C; 34-38 D; 34-36 DD; 34 E
- 5 rows: 44-48 B; 42-48 C; 40-48 D; 38-48 DD; 36-48 E
Amoena Pocketed Bras Technology
Amoena pocketed bras are not only designed to be beautiful but are also engineered with specific features to ensure your comfort and confidence - things like cooling fabrics for all-day performance. A 40-year history of listening to women makes Amoena experts in bra design after breast surgery, and products are designed with clients in mind. Comfortable, adjustable straps to relieve shoulders, pockets to hold breast forms securely in place, cups that are cut to follow the shape of the breast form, wider underbands to provide a little extra support etc.
- Shoulder straps support your breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders
- Some styles and sizes have wider, padded comfort straps that taper for optimal support
- Discreet, multi-option pockets to will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup
- Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch
- Amoena Bras can be worn by all women - whether you need a bilateral, left, right or non-pocketed bra
How to measure Amoena Magdalena Post Mastectomy Bra?
Band Size (underbust):
- While wearing a bra, measure around your body directly at the bra band (A). The tape measure should be snug.
- Start at 0 on the tape. If the measurement is an even number, add 4". If the measurement is an odd number, add 5".
- The result is the BAND size. Use the chart below as a guide.
- Next, with your thumbnail at 0 on the measuring tape, place your thumb against the center of your bra cup, right at the nipple.
- Use your other hand to extend the tape down to the center of the bra band and note the measurement (B).
- Follow the chart below as a guide to identifying your CUP size.
Amoena Magdalena Bra Fitting Tips:
- Band: The band should be snug, but not tight. Make sure the band (front and back) is parallel to the floor or slightly lower in the back. If breast tissue is slipping out below the band, try a cross-over size; go down-in-the-band, up-in-the-cup
- Cup: If you are overflowing the cup either at the center front, the underarm, or under the band, then try a larger cup. Make sure you fill out the top of the cup. Soft breast tissue can puddle down in the cup. If this happens, try a smaller cup, or a more shallow bra style.
What to buy with Amoena Post Mastectomy Bras
Amoena Non Wired Bra Buying Guides
Magdalena Soft Bra Care Instructions
- The hooks at the back and adjustments on the straps will not normally withstand high temperatures
- Use a mild detergent and put underwire bras in a laundry bag
- The bras must be well rinsed to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric
- Not rinsing it out can irritate your sensitive skin or turn the material yellow
- Perfumes and deodorants are very difficult to remove if they accidentally stain a bra or camisole
- To avoid staining your bra, spray your favorite perfume on your body before getting dressed and wait until your skin is completely dry to get dressed