Features of Vive Transfer Board
- Transfer With Confidence:
Aids in the safe and easy transfer between a bed, chair, wheelchair, car and more
- Extra Long For Enhanced Security:
The 30” length ensures greater flexibility in positioning and gives caregivers more room to assist
- Two Convenient Grips:
The cut-out handles on each end are rounded and sealed to protect hands and clothing
- Easy Transfer With Tapered Ends:
Each corner is rounded and sealed to increase patient comfort and eliminate scratches and snags
- Sturdy Wooden Construction:
Sealed and coated to prevent cracks and chipping and to make it easy for patient to slide on
- Lightweight And Portable:
The thin and compact board is easy to bring along on trips and outings
Vive Transfer Board User Manual
How to use Patient Transfer Board?
- Place at least one-third of the board on the surface you are transferring from
- Place at least one-third of the board on the surface you are transferring to
- Support your body weight on the board and slowly move from one end to the other
- Wipe down the board with a towel or dry cloth
- Do not immerse the board in water
- Keep both the board and cleaning cloth dry
What to buy with Transfer Board
FAQs about Vive Wooden Transfer Board
Will this help me move from my wheelchair to my bed?
Yes, the board is designed to help those with mobility issues transfer from bed to chair or vice versa safely.
Will this help me move my mom from her wheelchair to a regular chair without having to pick her up?
Yes, the board is designed to help those with mobility issues transfer from wheelchair to chair or vice versa safely by sliding the patient over instead of lifting.
Will the wood snag my clothes?
No, the wood is coated and sealed so it will not snag clothes or furniture.
Can I slide easily on the wooden transfer board?
Yes, the wood is coated and sealed which makes it very easy to slide on.
How do I use the wooden transfer board?
It’s very easy. Just place at least ⅓ of the board on the surface you are transferring from and at least ⅓ of the board on the surface you are transferring to. Support your body weight on the board and slowly slide from one end to the other. If you are unstable, make sure to have an assistant help you.
Patient Transfer Board Specification
Vive Transfer Board Guarantee
60 Day Guarantee