Why to choose CTI Vapor Ligament Knee Brace?
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac hinges with extension stops
- Proprietary Sensil silicone liners designed to reduce migration
- Total Support System for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Pre-preg carbon fiber, rigid frame construction
- Non-corrosive materials, ideal for water sports
- The standard model for moderate to high impact levels
What to buy with Ossur Knee Braces?
How to Apply CTI Vapor Ligament Knee Brace?
- Unfasten all straps from the outer side of the brace.
- With the knee bent in approximately 90 degrees, place the brace over your knee such that the patella is centered between the condyle pads.
Note: This places the hinge slightly above the joint line so the brace can properly seat itself when you stand
- Beginning with the strap just below the knee (lower cruciate strap), fasten the strap snugly above the calf muscle as this will aid in the brace suspension.
- Note: All straps can be trimmed or adjusted to length.
- Next, snugly fasten the bottom strap by inserting it through the D-ring.
- Continue with the strap just above the knee (upper cruciate strap), followed by the top strap. Snugly fasten both straps.
Note: Over-tightening the two top straps can cause the brace to migrate.
How to Maintain Knee Brace?
The CTi brace is designed for minimum maintenance and care. Follow these easy maintenance steps to keep your brace in good condition.
- Liners, straps and pads may be removed for cleaning.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not place in dryer.
- Hand-wash using mild non-detergent soap (30°C).
- Rinse thoroughly.
If migration occurs, clean silicone liners with an alcohol wipe or damp cloth. If brace is used in salt water or chlorinated water, rinse well and air dry.
- Do not disassemble the hinge.
- Check regularly for foreign materials in hinge (i. e. dirt or grass).
- Carefully clean dirt from hinge using water or compressed air.
- Lubricate with silicone spray or dry graphite if needed.
Ossur CTI Vapor Ligament Knee Brace User Manual
This Knee Brace is a supportive brace only and is not intended or guaranteed to prevent knee injury. Purchaser agrees to the following:
- Ossur accepts no responsibility for any injury which might occur while using Ossur knee bracing products.
- With use of this type of device, it is possible to receive various types of skin irritation, including rashes and pressure points. If you experience any unusual reactions while using this product, consult your health care provider immediately.
- If you have any questions as to how this knee brace applies to your own specific knee condition, consult your health care provider. If you do not agree to the above conditions, contact your brace provider before using this product.