Remedy Olivamine Skin Repair Cream Features
- Excellent for use as a daily therapy to help moisturize and protect delicate skin
- Helps protect and relieve damage related to frequent hand washing such as dryness, cracked, inflamed, reddened and itchy skin
- Specially formulated for patients who are at-risk for skin breakdown
- Can be used before or after washing with CHG (Chlorhexidine Gluconate) products
- Does not interfere with CHG; does not interfere with or degrade latex
- Protects the structure and integrity of the skin.
- Helps block e-TEWL
- It also provides relief to skin affected by dryness
- Ideal as a facial moisturizer and for dry hands
- Tested to be non-sensitizing, non-allergenic
- Compatible with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Note: Wall dispenser unit is not included
More On Remedy Olivamine Skin Repair Cream
Active ingredients: Inactive Ingredients:
- It is a blend of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). These ingredients are all known to play a vital role in basic cellular construction and protection.Â
- Olivamine contains antioxidants like hydroxytyrosol, the most potent antioxidant known today (derived from olives).Â
- It also contains amino acids like L-proline, L-cysteine and glycine - three of the main building blocks of collagen. These components are also treated with photoacoustic resonance to help minimize the tendency for inflammation, and to ensure they can be rapidly accepted by the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Canola Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina Peel Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethyl Vanillin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycine, Hydroxytyrosol, L-proline, L-taurine, Methylparaben, Methylsulfonylmethane, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, PEG-8, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Pyridoxine HCI, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Water.