Benefits of Hausmann 4075 Wall Folding Treatment Table
- 2" folding high-pressure laminate legs
- Projects only 8" when folded
- Comfort plus vinyl have a softer feel for enhanced patient comfort
- Pro-form vinyl offers firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
- Size: 72"L x 24"W x 31"H
- Wall fasteners not included
Hausmann Wall Folding Changing Table User Manual
What to buy with Hausmann Wall Folding Table?
How to Use Wall Folding Treatment Changing Table?
- Mount wall support assembly to wall allowing it to sit on the floor, using fasteners (not supplied by Hausmann Industries, Inc.)
- NOTE: Make sure the wall fasteners are fastened into as many wall studs as possible.
- Position the bottom of the slide bolt lock 24-1/2" above the back support rail and mount using fasteners (not supplied by Hausmann Industries, Inc.)
- NOTE: Make sure that the slide bolt block is fastened into a stud.
- Lay top upside down on smooth surface, fold open the legs on the platform and raise the table to set the platform hinges (two) on the back support rail. Attach platform hinges to back support rail with the 8 screws provided using the pre-drilled holes as guides.
- Slowly lift the table to a vertical position. While supporting table, slide down bolt to lock table in vertical position.
- Push in locking button on folding leg bracket, while pushing in hinge towards inside corner of table until disengaged. Now swing the leg towards interior of table, until fully closed. Repeat on second leg.
- To fold the table:
- Slowly fold the top against the wall and lock slide bolt to secure top to wall.
- Press locking button to disengage leg bracket.
- Slowly swing leg towards inside of table.
- Repeat with second leg.
- To unfold table:
- Pullout legs.
- Be sure that the legs lock into place when fully extended by pulling center of leg bracket toward you.
- While supporting table top, open slide bolt so it is in a position that will allow the table to fold down. Carefully lower the table with two hands from the wall to the floor.
- CAUTION: Maintain control over the table during complete unfolding operation. Do not allow the table to drop down unattended.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
How to clean Hausmann 4075 Wall Folding Changing Table?
The CDC (Center for Disease Control) provides evidence-based guidance for disinfection of non-critical surfaces (i.e. Bedside Cabinets, Overbed, Treatment and/or Exam Table Upholstered Tops).
These recommendations include:
- Use an EPA-registered disinfectant that is a minimum of a low level disinfectant and has broad spectrum efficacy between each use.
- If disinfectant is a concentrate, then the dilution must exactly follow the recommended dilution rate as too strong a solution could potentially harm the vinyl upholstery.
- Follow the disinfectant instructions and use the cleaner with care and caution
Hausmann's recommendation for longevity of vinyl:
- Use the following methods for the longevity of vinyl:
- DO NOT use hard surface cleaners/disinfectants.
- DO NOT use hand sanitizers.
- Use cleaners/disinfectants with as close to a 7.0 pH neutral as possible.
- Position the table in a flat horizontal position.
- Disinfect according to the manufacturer's label instructions.
- After the contact time is complete, rinse with clear water.
- Dry with a clean lint-free towel or cloth to remove chemical build-up. (Failure to remove residue may cause discoloration of the coated fabric.)
- Do not mix disinfectants/cleaners as the combination of disparate chemicals can cause damage to the vinyl finish. Make sure to thoroughly wash and dry all surfaces when switching between disinfectants/cleaners to prevent adverse chemical reactions that could cause permanent damage to the upholstery
- Make sure vinyl surface is completely dry before applying table paper.
Note: To minimize disinfectant/cleaner residue build-up (which can cause discoloration, cracking, blisters, peeling, etc) do not allow disinfectants to pool on the vinyl surface. Once the approved kill time has been reached, remove and dry the excess liquid remaining on the surface and rinse with clean water and dry by wiping all surfaces with a clean, damp cloth. On a daily and a weekly basis wash vinyl surfaces with a mild liquid soap and water wash, followed with clear water rinse and thorough drying.