Features of Drive Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Lifter
- Helps people with limited mobility to have easy access to their bath
- Drive Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Seat Lift is the lightest bathlift of 20.5 lbs
- Backrest reclines to 50 degrees at its lowest position
- Features tool free set up for easy installation
- Washable hygienic covers available in white, blue or grey (sold separately)
- Hygienic cutaway and slimline profile for easy handling
- Easy-to-use quick charge lithium-ion battery is accommodated in the hand control
- This Bath Lift has suction cups that adhere to smooth surfaces only, and not textured surfaces
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
Drive Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Lift User Manual
What to buy with Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Chair Lift
How to Install Drive Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Seat Lift?
- Attach the suction cups to the underside of the seat unit (baseplate). The tongues of the rear suction caps must be directed outwards – this ensures better access when the lift has to be removed from the bath. Press the tongues of the front suction cups into the provided recesses (front) in the baseplate.
- Make sure that the bottom of the bath is empty and clean (remove anti-slip mats or similar, if necessary).
- Place the seat unit with the suction cups attached to the baseplate into the empty bath. Make sure that the rear suction cups are located close to the bevelled edge of the bath.
- Now insert the drive unit with integrated backrest into the bearing blocks of the seat unit.Now hold the backrest at the hand grips and using the other hand tilt it backwards until the drive unit rests against the baseplate.
- Connect the hand control to the bathlift. To do this, plug the jack socket onto the jack plug until it catches in and the red ring at the jack is unseen. The bathlift is now ready for movement.
Note: If there is a risk of the backrest colliding with the back of the bath, reposition the base further away from the end of the bath.
- Never use the Bellavita to climb in or out of the bath. Never use it as a stand, lifting device, ladder, support, or for any similar purposes outside of the bath. The lift is to be used only in order to take a bath.
- ALWAYS keep animals and children away from the bathlift.
- In the event of malfunction or damage, please contact your specialist dealer immediately. Do not perform any makeshift repairs or modifications. Repair work has to be carried out by authorised specialist workshops or by the manufacturer only. Non-adherence to this provision will render our guarantee invalid.
- Only raise or lower the lifting rod when the backrest is in an upright position and fully locked.
- Do not use height adapters for this product.
- Do not store the product in the vicinity of heat sources.
- Do not use any acetic acid cleaners or detergents for cleaning the Bellavita.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Drive Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Lifter Specifications
|Overall Length (with backrest in a reclined position)
|Overall Width (seat inclusive side flaps)
|Overall Length of Seat
||2.3" minimum;18.8" maximum
|Height of Backrest
|Width of Backrest
||12.5" to 14.1"
||12.2"W x 22"L
|Load Capacity Maximum
|Total Weight (exclusive hand control)
Drive Bellavita Auto Bath Tub Seat Lift Warranty
3 Year limited warranty