Coag Sense Test Strips Features
- Disposable for easy cleaning between tests
- Allows for accurate testing without using too much or little blood
- Works with Coag-Sense PT/INR Monitoring System
- Reduces instrument cleaning frequency
- Sample Type: Whole Blood Sample
- Time to Results: 1 Minute Results
- Test Format: Test Strip Format
Coag Sense SDS
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Coag Sense Test Strips?
1. Lancing the Finger:
- Do not lance finger until meter display reads "Apply Sample"
- Use 21 gauge lancet (Do not use diabetes lancets)
- Gently squeze finger to produce abead of bloodTransfer sample within 15 seconds
2. Collecting the Sample:
- Approach bead of blood with tube horizontal
- Touch tip to bead of blood
- Let capillary action fill until blood flow stops at white plug. Squeeze finger to generate additional blood if require to completely fill to white plug
3. Transferring the Sample:
- Meter display must read "Apply Sample" before applying sample
- Insert transfer tube tip into sample application well of test strip, touching tip down at flashing green light in front of wheel
- Depress black plunger completely to dispense the blood
What is the Coagusense Coag-Sense Professional Blood Coagulation Rapid Test Kit?
The Coagusense Coag-Sense Professional Blood Coagulation Rapid Test Kit is a medical device used to monitor blood clotting in patients taking anticoagulant therapy.
How does the it work?
It uses a patented biosensor technology to measure blood clotting levels. The biosensor is coated with a substance that reacts with the patient's blood sample to produce an electrical signal that is converted into a clotting time.
Is it easy to use?
Yes, it is designed to be user-friendly, with easy-to-follow instructions and minimal training required.
How long does it take to get results?
It provides results in just a few minutes, allowing for fast and efficient monitoring of blood clotting levels.
Is it accurate?
Yes, it uses a patented biosensor technology that provides accurate results and minimizes the risk of errors.
Coag Sense Test Strips Warranty
Shelf Life: 2-Years