Cyber Week Sale - 15% Off*, Code: HPCW23
Some text in the Modal......
Amoena Adapt Air Xtra Light 328 Adjustable Breast Form is designed to serve a variety of different post-surgery needs. It features new moldable breast form reinvented to fit the unique shape of a body, especially comfortable if surgery left users with an uneven chest wall. It is made of PU-film, lightweight silicone, phase change material available in the new modern 2SN shape for a shallow cup form. It is not ideal to wear while swimming.
1. Place the breast form and the pump device, separately, in front of you.
2. Place the pump under the bra strap of the opposite side, so that both hands are free. Slide the bra strap down on the breast form side.
3. Connect the pump by putting the cannula (tube) into the marked valve opening on the side of the breast form. Open the valve inlet by squeezing thumb & index finger together.
4. Once the cannula is securely connected to the breast form, insert the breast form into the bra cup
5. Bring the bra strap back into the correct position.
6. Adjust volume of the breast form by squeezing & releasing the pump ball. To release air, press the button on the black drain valve & press against the form, deflating air as needed.
7. Once the adjustment is completed, remove the cannula carefully from the valve. The air will stay in the air chamber.
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory