Waterwise Deluxe Shower Filtration System Features
- Works best in hot water, unlike ordinary carbon filters that are effective in cold water only
- Showerwise uses a patented filtering media a zinc-copper alloy that looks like golden sand, plus Chlorgon a manufactured ceramic bead that has been impregnated with calcium sulfite
- Removes not only chlorine, but iron, arsenic, mercury, hydrogen sulfide, bacteria, algae, fungi, dirt and sediment
- Adjustable settings from soft to forceful
- Higher consistent flow for lower pressures and easy to install
- Corrosion resistant, high impact white ABS body
- Chrome plated brass coupling
- Flow rate: 2.5gpm at 80psi and 6 jet massage action
- Waterwise Shower Filter length: 4.7" (12cm)
- Diameter: 3.4" (9cm)
- Length with showerhead: 7.5" (19cm)
- Net weight: 28oz (0.8kg)
- Also available (separately):
- Waterwise Deluxe Showerwise Replacement Filter (Code 1197)
How To Install Showerwise Filtration System?
- Deluxe showerwise comes pre assembled. It is not necessary to disassemble the system to install it.
- Remove your existing showerhead from the shower pipe
- Turn shower water on to flush out sediment and particles
- Turns water off
- Attach showerwise system to shower pipe by hand tightening
- Avoid cross threading when starting threads
- Do not overtighten
- Flush with hot water for several minutes before first use
- Add teflon tape to male threads of shower pipe if leaks occur
Note: To ensure top performance, change filter cartirige after 1 year or 15000 gallons, whichever comes first.
5 Year limited warranty excluding the disposable filter cartridge. Defects or failures due to shipping/handling, improper use or maintenance, including abuse or neglect, normal wear, water conditions, accidents, alterations or modifications, or unauthorized repair are specifically excluded from this warranty. No dealer, distributor, agent, representative, or other person is authorized to extend or expand this warranty.