Features of Vive Walker Bag
- Fits any walker: Seven adjustable fastener straps securely attach the bag to any walker style, including standard, bariatric, and dual-point folding walkers
- Mesh exterior pockets: Three mesh outer pockets safely hold electronic devices, glasses, snacks, and drinks
- Large zippered compartment: Generously sized to store a purse, change of clothes safely, or necessary medical supplies
- Lightweight and water-resistant: Durable and lightweight, the material is water-resistant to keep contents safe and dry
- Machine washable: Vibrant, fade-resistant walker bag is machine washable in cold water and left to air dry
- Easily carry the essentials: Grab-and-go bag quickly attaches and detaches with reinforced adjustable loop straps
What to buy with Carry Pouches for Walkers
FAQs About Vive Walker Carry Bag
1. Can I use a Vive bag for a walker with a folding walker?
Yes! The walker bag can easily be secured to a folding walker without hindering its folding capabilities.
2. Will the walker bag hold a bottle of water?
Yes, the interior compartment is large enough to hold a bottle of water.
3. What are the dimensions of the Vive walker pouch?
The walker bag is 16.5” x 9” by 2.5”.
4. Does the inside compartment have pockets or dividers?
No, the interior compartment does not have pockets or dividers. The bag does feature three mesh pockets on the exterior.
5. Is the bag secure, or does it flap as you walk?
The bag is secured by seven fastening loops, including two on each side, to prevent it from swinging and flapping as you walk.
6. Can the bag stay on my walker when folded?
Yes! The bag only attaches to the front legs and top bar, allowing the side legs to fold easily for transport or storage.
7. Will the Vive walker bag also fit on a rollator?
Yes, the walker bag can be attached to some rollator though it may not hang straight down, blocking your view.
Vive Bag for Walker Dimensions