Vive Overbed Table Features
1. Versatile Tabletop Option
- Providing a stable surface at the bedside, at a sofa or recliner, the overbed table features a slim design that is easy to maneuver for use on the left or right side of the bed
2. Easy Maneuverability:
- Slim design with four swivel castors allow the overbed to easily be positioned by any bed, couch or chair
3. Durable Steel Frame:
- Corrosion-resistant frame supports up to 50 pounds
4. Tool-free Height Adjustments:
- Gently push tabletop upward to raise the surface to the desired height and lift up the trip lever and push the tabletop down to lower the surface
5. Locking Wheels:
- Column wheels easily lock in place for greater stability
6. Hassle Free Assembly:
- Assemble the overbed in minutes with illustrated step-by-step instructions
What to buy with Overbed Tables
How To Assemble Overbed Table?
- With the tabletop laying face down on a flat surface, attach the column assembly with the included screws, washers, and spring washers
- Place the bolt plate over the base, aligning the holes with the column assembly
- Attach the base and column with the included bolts, ensuring the base and tabletop are facing the same direction
- Install the locking wheel on the base near the column by pushing them into the designated openings
- Install the non-locking wheels on the base furthest from the column
Adjusting Tabletop Height
- To raise the tabletop: push tabletop up to the desired height
- To lower the tabletop: push the trip lever upward while pushing the tabletop down to the desired height
- Two wheels include foot brakes for easy access
- Press the tabs down on each of the two wheels to lock the wheel into place, release the tabs up to unlock
Vive Overbed Table Instruction Manual
FAQs About Overbed Tray Table
What is the height range?
The overbed height can be adjusted from a minimum of 28” to a maximum height of 39”.
How much space is between the ends of the base?
The wheeled base is 39” in length.
How do I lock it in place?
The column wheels have a slide lock that should be pushed downward to lock in place. The tabletop height is locked in place with the trip lever mechanism.
Does the tray swivel from side to side?
The tray does not swivel but rests on four swivel castors to easily maneuver the table out of the way.