Features of Vive Walker Wheels and Glides
1. Compatible With Any Walker
2. Smooth Roller Wheels
- Non-swivel rubber sport wheels smoothly roll over any uneven surface
3. Durable Glide Caps
- Curved ski glides slide into place and easily navigates over carpet, tile, pavement or concrete
4. Felt Glide Covers
- Protects against damage of indoor surfaces like wood or tile floors and carpets
5. Easy Installation
- Tool free and hassle-free wheel or ski glide replacement
6. Customized Height
- 8 adjustable leg height options for a personalized fit
What to buy with Walkers
User Instructions of Vive Walker Wheels and Glides
- For walker without front wheels, install walker glides on front 2 legs.
- For walker with front wheels, install walker glides in the rear 2 legs.
- Flip walker over and remove the front or rear two rubber feet. See note above.
- Insert glides on each of the front or back legs. The arrows on the glides should be pointing towards the direction of forward movement.
- Use Phillips screw driver to expand or retract diameter of insert. Tighten screw until glides are secured to the
Place the included covers over each glide if using on wooden, laminated, or tiled floors. Covers may be hand washed in cold water and air dry. To
To remove glides simply loosen screw until glides are loose enough to come off. Remove and store away.
- Wipe down with damp cloth
- Dry immediately
FAQs About Vive Walker Ski Glides
How long is the extension on the walker wheels?
The walker wheels are 15” in length, including the extension and wheel.
Can I use the walker wheels on the back legs of my walker?
Yes, the wheels are compatible with a rear walker leg however, without a proper braking system the walker may become unsafe for use on declines and other rough areas.
Do the wheels swivel?
No, these walker wheels do not swivel.
Walker Ski Glides Guarantee
60 Day Guarantee