Vive Knee Walker Features
- Lightweight and foldable for easy storage
- Rear braking system provides superior control and safety
- Matte black steel frame easily supports up to 300 lbs
- Free storage bag stores your valuables in privacy
- The bag is removable.
What to buy with Knee Walker by Vive
How to adjust and operate the parts of Mobility Knee Walker?
- Pull the steering of the vertical position. When in place, the silver pin running through the tension lever assembly wig lock the two sections together.
- Take the Front Frame and insert the 2 male ends into the female ends. Push down the locking pins and push the frame pieces together until the locking pins engage and are locked in place.
- Insert a Screw Knob Into the top of the frame above the locking pins and twist until fully tightened to secure the scooter wheelbase.
- Pull the silver tension lever assembly up until the lever and the spring bolt are vertical and parallel to the steering column socket.
- Pull just the flat silver lever back down to apply tension to the folding hinge and stabilize the front end of the scooter. If the silver lever does not apply enough tension, lift the lever back up, tighten the nut at the bottom of the spring bolt by half a turn, and retry puling the lever back down. Repeat as necessary to ensure the lever provides enough tension.
- Attach the handle bars to the steering column. Make sure that the brake line is not remove twisted around the bar.
- Adjust the Handle Bars to the desired height making sure that the holes for inserting the Screw Knob line up. Secure the handle bars with the Screw Knob. Twist clockwise until fully tightened.
- Insert the Knee Pad post into receptacle on the Rear Frame, Lock the pad in place by inserting a Screw Knob into the desired adjustable height hole making sure that the holes for inserting the locking knob line up. Twist the knob clockwise until fully tightened.
- Take the brake line and secure it inside the two fabric straps you will find on the top bar of the frame as well as the steering column.
- To attach the Storage Bag, locate the two hooks on the Front Frame and the sleeve on the back of the bag. Insert the sleeve over the hooks. Attach the hook and loop fastener on the bottom of the bag to the steering column.
Operating Instructions of Vive Walker
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker
Adjusting Brakes of Knee Walker by Vive
- Walker is equipped with a dual wheel braking system
- To adjust the brakes, turn cable adjuster located on the hand brake
Adjusting Pad height of Vive Mobility Knee Walker
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad
- Remove locking pin
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place
Adjusting Handle Height of Vive Knee Walker
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed
- Adjust handle bar grip to the desired height
FAQs of Knee Walker
Q. What is the weight capacity?
Q. Does the knee walker come with a bag?
Yes, the removable bag comes free with your purchase.
Q. Why is the knee scooter causing my knee pain?
When using for extended periods try our knee pad cover for add extra padding and comfort.
Q. Is this an all terrain knee walker?
Yes, the 8 inch wheels provide a smooth ride on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
Q. Do you offer any knee walker accessories?
Yes, every walker comes with a carry bag. Consider our pad cover if you need extra padding.
Q. How comfortable is the knee pad?
The foam knee cushion is ergonomically designed to contour to the leg. It allows weight to be evenly distributed across the knee platform and supplies better air circulation for a comfortable user experience.
Q. How heavy is the knee scooter?
1 Year Guarantee