Features of Vive Long Handled Shoe horn
- Unique Travel Design:
Easily separating into two pieces, the long shoe horn is perfect for traveling.
- Long 23" Shoe Horn:
Eliminating bending and twisting, the extra-long shoe horn works with any shoe style or boot while standing or sitting down.
- Comfortable Oval Grip:
The large oval handle provides an easy and secure grip for those with dexterity issues and allows it to be stored on a coat rack or storage hook.
- Smooth Rounded Finish:
Each edge is gently rounded to prevent snags in socks and hosiery and support the heel of the shoe.
- Integrated Sock Remover:
A smooth hook allows socks and hosiery to easily slide off the foot without bending, tugging, and twisting.
- Durable Composite:
Constructed with strong composite material, the collapsible shoe horn is exceptionally durable.
What to buy with Vive Shoe Horn
How to use Vive Standing Shoe Horn?
- Position the blade of the shoehorn in the heel area against the back of the shoe
- Slip the tip of the foot in the front of the shoe and the heel against the blade of the shoehorn
- Press down with the heel on the blade of the shoehorn
- The smooth surface of the shoehorn allows easy slipping of the heel into the shoe
- Once the heel is inside the shoe, pull out the shoehorn gently
Shoe Horn for Elderly Caring Instructions
- Wipe the shoehorn down with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Dry immediately with a lint-free cloth
How to Separate for Storage or Travel?
- Using two fingers, press and hold the buttons on both sides of the shoehorn inward to release the lock
- Gently pull the shoe horn apart
- To reassemble the shoe horn, slide the pieces back together until the buttons audibly click in place
FAQs About Vive Shoe Horn With Long Handle
How wide is the edge that you put into the shoe?
The width of the rounded edge is 2" to easily fit any shoe size or style.
How do I fold my extra-long shoehorn?
The Vive folding shoe horn easily separates into two pieces with a secure, pinch-style connector. Using two fingers, press and hold the buttons on both sides of the shoe horn inward to release the lock, then gently pull the shoe horn apart.
Is this long enough to put on my shoes without bending over?
Yes! The shoe horn is 23" to make it easier to put on your shoes while standing up or sitting down with little to no movement.
What is the shoe horn made of?
The shoe horn is made with an ABS composite material that is exceptionally strong yet flexible.
Will the shoe horn work with women’s heels?
Yes! The shoe horn is gently curved to slide into any shoe size easily.
How wide is the oval handle?
The oval handle is 4” wide for a comfortable, secure grip.
Standing Shoe Horn Reviews