Vive Back Brace Features
- Optimal Support:
Reinforces lumbar to keeps back and posture supported without restricting movement
- Targeted Pain Relief:
Soothes lower back pain from sciatica, spasms, slipped or herniated disks, scoliosis or injuries
- Additional Lower Spine Cushioning:
Removable pad provides extra compression and pain relief that meets your needs
- Easy To Fit:
2 sizes accommodating waist sizes between 26" to 62", just wrap, secure and go
- Strong Dual Fasteners:
Customize your fit with adjustable fasteners that won’t slip or bunch
- Moisture Wicking:
Breathable neoprene makes your brace lightweight and durable for daily use
Vive Back Brace User Manual
What is Vive Lower Back Brace Made of?
- Breathable neoprene
- Hook and loop fastening material
What to buy with Back Brace
How to use Vive Lower Back Brace?
- Insert the removable lumbar pad, if desired.
- Wrap the brace around your lower back and secure the inner straps. The brace should be supportive but not too tight. Ensure the secondary straps are detached from the inner straps to allow for maximum stretch and compression.
- Attach the two outer straps around your waist securely. Make sure the brace is not so tight that you can't breathe.
Vive Back Support Brace Care Instructions
- Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent
- Rinse and air dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not tighten the brace so much that you can't breathe.
- If you feel pain or discomfort, stop wearing the brace and call a doctor.
- Make sure the secondary stretch straps are loose before tightening the main straps.
Vive Back Brace FAQs
What size waist will the back brace fit?
The brace fits waists between 26 and 62 inches.
Does the back brace make you sweat?
No, the neoprene is breathable which means the fabric will wick any moisture or heat away from your skin so that you don’t sweat.
Does the back brace have a smell?
No, the brace does not have a chemical or plastic smell.
Will the back brace stay snug around my waist even with a large belly?
Yes, the brace should stay in place as long as you’ve secured it tightly.
Does this back brace secure well?
Yes, the dual fasteners are very strong and will stay in place.
How wide is the back brace?
At each end the brace is 5.5" and in the middle the brace is 7.5”
Can I wear the back brace swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear the back brace in a place where it would get wet.
Will the back brace support my back after an injury?
Yes, the gentle compression provides support to injured muscles and helps to protect against re-injury.
Is the back brace comfortable wearing next to skin?
Yes, the neoprene is lightweight and breathable so that you can wear the brace under clothes.
Can I wear the back brace while working out?
Yes, the neoprene is lightweight and breathable so that you can wear the brace while working out.
Can I wear the back brace while playing golf, tennis or softball?
Yes, the neoprene is lightweight and breathable so that you can wear the brace while enjoying your favorite activity.
Can I wear the back brace while gardening or working in the yard?
Yes, the neoprene is lightweight and breathable so that you can wear the brace while enjoying your favorite activity
What is the triangular insert for?
The removable pad offers additional support in your lumbar area if you need it.
What kind of material is the back brace made from?
The back brace is constructed from lightweight and breathable neoprene.