Adaptogen Supplements Features
- Natural stress relief: Adaptogens combat physical, mental, and emotional stress by supporting the body's ability to adapt to stressors
- Longevity: In addition to providing stress relief, many adaptogens contain antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties that assist in joint and tissue health
- Mood support: Balance hormones and elevate mood
- All-in-one blend: Adaptogens are a class of healing plants which act to balance stress and heal the body
- Adrenal Support & Brain Booster: It work to replenish adrenal glands to aid in increased energy, reduction of stress and restore balance to endocrine system. It keeps users body balanced, healthy, and revitalized.
- No Chemicals, Fillers or Synthetic Stimulants, Non-GMO ingredients
- Engineered by natural science
What to buy with Adaptogens Stress Relief Capsules
Natural Adaptogens Ingredients
- Gotu kola
- Holy basil
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Vegetarian Capsule)
- Mycrocrystalline Cellulose (Plant fiber)
Truwild Adaptogens FAQ's
Q: When should truwild adaptogens be taken?
A: It is preferred to take them in the morning after you eat. However, adaptogens are non-specific, meaning they can be enjoyed at any time to support energy, endurance, and stress and even help with winding-down at the end of the day.
Q: How many capsules per day?
A: 2 capsules daily after a meal
Q: How many calories does it have?
Q: What is Adaptogen Blend?
A: Adaptogen is roots, herbs, and mushrooms that have holistic properties to support stress relief, renewed energy, and body balance.
Q: Who can consume Truwild Adaptogens?
A: It can be consumed by adventure seekers, ocean riders, mountain ascenders, yoga Enthusiast, for fitness training, male and female
Adaptogens Supplement Facts
||Amount per Serving
|Maca (Lepidium meyenii) Root Powder (Organic)
|Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root Extract
|Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Whole Herb Extract
|Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) Mycelium Powder Extract
|Astralagus (Astralagus membranaceus) Root Extract
|Eleutherococcus (Eleutherococcus senticossus) Root Powder
|Holy Basil (Ocimum tenuflorum) Leaf Powder (Organic)
|**% Daily Value (DV) not established.