Tru Earth Laundry Strips Features
- Eco friendly laundry detergents are the smarter way to clean laundry
Each laundry strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of liquidless laundry detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
The smart hypoallergenic laundry detergent formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
- Clean, Green, and Simple
The laundry detergent you use should be as sensitive to your skin as the environment.
- Gentle Enough for Even the Most Sensitive Skin
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are convenient. Tru Earth Eco-Strip laundry detergents are hypoallergenic, vegan-friendly, and Paraben-free and are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Laundry Detergent that cares about our planet - 94% less transportation pollution
Tru Earth's packaging uses zero plastic, and its light weight reduces transportation fuel consumption and global-warming carbon emissions by 94% compared to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent
- No More Measuring - No More Mess
Traditional liquid laundry detergent is messy, and wastes so much space. Measuring out detergent whether it is liquid or powder almost always results in spillage. With Tru Earth, 1 strip equals 1 load. No measuring and nothing to spill.
- Uncompromising Cleaning Power
Each strip of Tru Earth Liquidless laundry detergent weighs just 3g and packs the same power as 40g of premium liquid or powdered detergents. Experience Uncompromising Cleaning power that
- Removes The Toughest Stains
- Reveals Vibrant Colours
- Restores Radiant Whites
- No More Wasted Space
Traditional liquid laundry detergent and powdered detergents fill up valuable cupboard space. Tru Earth's Laundry soap gives you back your space with our ultra-efficient packaging. Its packaging is so efficient that, you can fit over 400 loads worth of Tru Earth Eco-Strips in the same space as a single 100-load jug of traditional detergent. Tru Earth Package dimensions:
- Length 8.7" (22cm)
- Width 5.5" (14cm)
- Height 0.8" (2cm)
- Plastic-free, Zero Waste Laundry Detergent
Zero waste laundry detergent Tru Earth Strips are packaged in a plastic-free compostable cardboard sleeve. Better yet, the plastic-free package doubles as a shipping envelope further cutting back on waste.
Tru Earth Eco-strips Laundry Detergent Ingredients
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix -Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamidopropyl betaine: coconut oil-based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant-derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener -Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance-Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
- Eco-friendly laundry detergents are palm oil free & gluten-free
Material Safety Data Sheet - Fresh Linen
Material Safety Data Sheet - Unscented
What to buy with Eco-strips Laundry Detergent
How to use Tru Earth Eco Strips Laundry Detergent?
- Remove the strip from the bag
- Place the strip in the washer
- Add clothes
Learn More About Tru Earth Eco-strips Laundry Detergent
Tru Earth Sheets of Laundry Detergent FAQs
Q. Where do I place the Tru Earth strip in my front-load High Efficiency (HE) washing machine?
A. For best results, here are the recommended instructions for adding Tru Earth to your washer:
1. Detach a strip
2. Top-load washer: place the strip inside the washer.
Front-load washer: place the strip in the detergent dispenser (tear the strip into smaller pieces if necessary).
3. Add clothes and start washer.
Q. How many strips of Tru Earth should I use?
A. 1 Strip = 1 Load In most situations, one strip of Tru Earth is recommended for one load of laundry. A standard single load is considered to be 3 to 5 kg of dry laundry that is lightly soiled and washed in moderately hard water. As with any detergent, you may want to increase the amount of detergent used if your water is very hard, the load is extra soiled, or your load size is extra large. Simply add a second or third strip depending on your situation. Unlike other uni-dose detergent packs, you have the flexibility to tear a strip of Tru Earth in half for very small loads or hand-washing.
Q. Is Tru Earth good to use on natural wool?
A. With special care, Tru Earth can be safely used for hand-washing some wool fabrics but we always recommend that users follow the specific washing and detergent recommendations of each clothing manufacturer. Wool fabric manufacturers usually recommend dry-cleaning or hand-washing wool with specific cleaners. Tru Earth may be used for hand-washing if care is taken to fully dissolve the strip in water prior to adding the wool clothes.
Q. Is Tru Earth good to use on natural silk?
A. We do not recommend washing silk fabrics with Tru Earth. We recommend that users follow the specific washing and detergent recommendations of each clothing manufacturer. Most silk fabric manufacturers usually recommend dry-cleaning or hand-washing silk with specific cleaners.
Q. Is Tru Earth good to use on cloth diapers?
A. Tru Earth is safe for 100% cotton cloth diapers but we always recommend that consumers follow the specific washing and detergent recommendations of each clothing manufacturer. Unlike most leading brand liquid detergents, Tru Earth will not affect the absorbency of the cloth and is hypoallergenic. However, many modern cloth diapers also contain some combination of synthetic materials and glues in their support structure. Depending on the materials used, Tru Earth (and other detergents) may affect the strength and durability of that support structure.
Q. Is Tru Earth good to use on technical sports clothes that contain special synthetic moisture-wicking fabric?
A. Eco-friendly laundry detergent is safe for most synthetic fabrics but we always recommend that consumers follow the specific washing and detergent recommendations of each clothing manufacturer. Most fabric softeners and many liquid detergents contain cationic surfactants or solvents that can impair the wicking properties of specific fabrics after multiple washes. Tru Earth is safe for most synthetic fabrics because it does not contain cationic surfactants or solvents.
Q. What is the shelf life of Tru Earth?
A. We recommend Tru Earth be used within 3 years of purchase. That is much longer than the six to twelve months shelf life recommended for most leading-brand liquid and powder detergents.
Q. Are Tru Earth Eco-Strips septic safe?
A. Yes, Tru Earth Eco-strips are safe to use even if you are on a septic system. Tru Earth Eco-Strips technology is licensed by Dizolve Group Corporation and distributed via the Tru Earth brand. Tru Earth is an MPM Group of Brands company.
Q. Are Tru Earth Eco-Strips palm oil-free and gluten-free?
A. Yes, all Tru Earth Eco-strips are free of gluten and palm oil