Tiger Tail T-1000 Vibration Massager Features
8+Hour Cordless/Rechargeable Tesla Battery Technology
3 vibration frequency settings: Level 1 – 30 Hz, Level 2 – 40 Hz, Level 3 – 53 Hz
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Up to 6 hours of use per charge)
Six interchangeable head attachments with carrying case
6 attachment heads with lightweight design (only 2.2lbs)
72mN.m High Torque for deep muscle percussion/compression
Quiet TigerPRR® technology (<45dB approx.)
Relieves sore muscles fast muscle recovery and ease stress and tension
How To Use T-1000 Vibration Massager?
- Pre-activity - Warm up muscles and help prepare muscles for activity by massaging each muscle group 15-30 seconds.
- During activity - Use the device to help relieve minor muscle problems that might feel like: aches, soreness and tightness.
- Post-activity - Use the device to help prevent minor aches, soreness and discomfort.
- Fully charge the battery for six hours before the first use. After the first full 6-hour charge, the battery can be recharged at any time and at any battery level. Do not operate the T-1000 during charge mode and only use the charger supplied with user device. Other chargers may be harmful to user device.
- The On and Off switch is located on the bottom of the handle of user device. Move the switch to the “on” position to power on user device. Move the switch to the “off” position to turn the power off. When user device is turned on, use may toggle between the three Mode settings (Fitness, Medi and Health). The Fitness Mode is the default setting.
- The RPM Control button is located on the end opposite of the Massage Head. When user device is turned on, press “+” to increase the RPM speed. Press “-“ to decrease RPM speed.
- With each Massage Mode, there are four RPM Levels use can toggle between, based on user desired results. If use change user Massage Mode during operation, user device will stop first. Press the Massage Mode button to change modes. Press the RPM Control button for user device to begin operating at user desired RPM Level.
- Lightly apply pressure and move across the body and muscle areas for approximately three sets of 30 seconds per muscle area. Apply additional massage applications to user muscle areas as needed. Use the device only on muscle groups. Avoid using over bones or sensitive tendons. Use are the best judge of how much pressure use should apply and length of massage applications.
- Do not use on injured areas if it is uncomfortable. Keep fingers, hair and/or any other body part away from the shaft of the moving Massage Head during operation. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop if use become uncomfortable or there is a sign of unusual or unexpected pain or discomfort. Do not use on head and skull.
- To change the Massage Head, power off user device. Remove Massage Head by pulling it straight out of the device, gently but firmly. It is a snug fit design. Replace Massage Head by pushing the selected head in, gently but firmly.
- Who Can Benefit
- Someone looking for tapotement and percussion massage technique that is super quick and easy to do on user own. No buddy required unless use need to massage the unreachable part of user back. Top athletes, yard work warriors, and pretty much anyone with muscles will love this tool.
- Where Does It Work Best
- This device works on any muscle group. With the device powered on to user desired Massage Mode and RPM Level, apply the Massage Head to user muscle group needing a massage. Lightly apply pressure and move across the body and muscle areas for approximately three sets of 30 seconds per muscle area. Apply additional massage applications to user muscle areas as needed. Avoid using over bones or sensitive tendons. Use are the best judge of which Massage Mode, RPM Level, amount of pressure and length of massage application should use.
No-Hassle, One-Year Warranty