Tiger Tail Massage Stick Features
- Cushioned cover: Center portion spins smoothly with a superior roll and glide over muscles
- Saves fingers and hands from fatigue
- Closed-cell, non-porous, zero rubber and latex, non-deteriorating, non-absorbing foam
- Firm design - no bending or breaking
- Portable, easy-pack design
- Non-slip grip
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- No hard cold plastics, No spindles or beads, No pinched skin, pulled out hair, or snagged clothing
- 11.5 inch long
- 7.25 inch massage surface
- 7.2 ounces
- Made in the USA
How To Use Tiger Tail Massage Stick?
- Pre-activity: Warm up muscles and help prepare muscles for activity by rolling each muscle group 15-30 seconds.
- During activity: Roll to help relieve minor muscle problems that might feel like: aches, soreness and tightness.
- Post-activity: Roll to help prevent minor aches, soreness and discomfort.
- Apply about 10 pounds of pressure over muscles (+/- depending upon user needs) with use Tiger Tail hand-held foam rollers.
- Relaxing user muscles during this process will help use massage the “belly” of the muscle.
- Use are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a “good hurt”- from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10. “Grimacing” with pressure can be described as that “hurts so good” feeling. It’s not unusual for people to laugh and or get really serious when applying this type of pressure on a muscle knot. This is usually where we see the best success.
- Always follow muscle paths. Massage each muscle group 10-20 seconds. With each pass, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid massaging directly over bones.
- Tender muscle knots can reduce range of motion while causing minor aches, discomfort and muscle fatigue. Knots come in various sizes, like a pin head, pea, noodle or small pickle.
- Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots. To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused strokes, for three sets.
- Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention. Using Tiger Tail products 2-3 times a day may help speed healing. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear.
- Who Can Benefit
- Someone looking for total body massage that is super quick and easy to do on user own. No buddy required. Top athletes and yard work warriors alike, use this product – so pretty much anyone with muscles will love this tool.
- Where Does It Work Best
- Convenient travel massage stick size. Perfect for personal use, it works great for both upper and lower body work. Massages and works out muscle knots in all muscle groups including neck, shoulders, arms, hamstrings, glutes, quads. Shoulder massages feel best with a buddy helping you. Easy to use at work, use after exercise, travel with or put in a backpack.
No-hassle, three-year warranty