Tiger Tail Massage Ball 5.0 Features
- Perfect for deep self-massage work. This ball packs a lot of punch. Our founder loves it for her hamstrings
- Super firm, surprisingly light-weight, “will not crush” massage ball
- Made of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Foam
- Small ridges on the ball keep the ball from sliding out from under use
- The small ridges are not too deep, so it’s still easy to clean
- Tool sits higher than the 5 Inch Curve Ball, so use able to leverage user body onto the tool for deeper, more intense work
- Keeps shape, will not deform
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- 5.0 inch massage surface
- Weight .25 pounds
How To Use Tiger Tail Massage Ball 5.0?
- Lie on top of user Tiger Ball 5.0 or lean onto it against a wall, and apply pressure on user muscles.
- Relaxing user muscles during this process will help use massage the “belly” of the muscle.
- Use are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a “good hurt”- from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10. If rolling on the floor is too painful for use, try rolling on a wall or on a bed. “Grimacing” with pressure can be described as that “hurts so good” feeling. It’s not unusual for people to laugh and or get really serious when applying this type of pressure on a muscle knot. This is usually where we see the best success.
- Always follow muscle paths. Massage each muscle group 10-20 seconds. With each pass, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid massaging directly over bones.
- Tender muscle knots can reduce range of motion while causing minor aches, discomfort and muscle fatigue. Knots come in various sizes, like a pin head, pea, noodle or small pickle.
- Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots. To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused strokes, for three sets.
- Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention. Using Tiger Tail products 2-3 times a day may help speed healing. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear.
- Who Can Benefit
- Someone who carry stress and tension in the back, shoulders, hips, glutes or other hard to reach big muscle groups. This tool is perfect for massaging yourself without a buddy. The ball shape adds greater pressure to the muscles and allows rolling on the surrounding muscle knots. Use it against a wall and add pressure, or use it by laying down on a surface and let gravity do its work.
- Where Does It Work Best
- Works best for back, glutes, and quads. The tool allows use to roll away on the targeted muscle group. Best usage: lean on a wall, sit on a chair, or lay down on a mattress or other hard surface.
No-hassle, three-year warranty