Tiger Tail Roller Ball Features
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool
- Offers deep grip and friction to help massage deep and bust out knots fast in fascia and muscles
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness A recommended Trigger Point Release Tool (TRP Release Tool) by Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, and many moreHard, firm and smooth surface ball rolls over clothing or skin
- Feels like someone is massaging with their elbow, without all the work
- Add user preferred essential oil to the small opening on the bottom of the grip
- Non-slip grip feature ensures secure, controlled muscle manipulation
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash the surface with soap and water
- 2.5 inches massage surface
- 5 ounces
How To Use Tiger Tail Roller Ball?
- Apply pressure and roll the Knotty Tiger Jr. on user muscle - Relaxing user muscles during this process will help use massage the “belly” of the muscle.
- Use are the judge of how much pressure to apply. Strive for a “good hurt” from 5-7 on a scale of 1-10.
- “Grimacing” with pressure can be described as that “hurts so good” feeling. It’s not unusual for people to laugh and or get really serious when applying this type of pressure on a muscle knot. This is usually where we see the best success - Always follow muscle paths.
- Massage each muscle group 10-20 seconds. With each pass, gently press deeper into the muscle. Avoid massaging directly over bones
- Tender muscle knots can reduce range of motion while causing minor aches, discomfort and muscle fatigue.
- Knots come in various sizes, like a pin head,pea, noodle or small pickle - Minor discomfort or tenderness may be experienced when passing over muscle knots.
- To minimize knots, apply 10 seconds of firm, constant, focused strokes, for three sets - Recurring or stubborn muscle knots often need additional attention.
- Using Tiger Tail products 2-3 times a day may help speed healing. Over the course of time, muscle knots should get smaller or disappear
- Who Can Benefit
- Someone who carries stress and tension in the back and shoulders, and/or suffer from headaches. This is a fantastic buddy massage tool because it saves hands, fingers, and thumbs from fatigue. With the right amount of pressure, it actually can feel like an “elbow” tool – where someone is using their elbow to help dig into some of the tough, tight muscles
- Where Does It Work Best
- Work best for self-massaging on the neck, shoulder, pecs, biceps, triceps, arm, hip, IT band, and other small muscles. This tool works great to help massage user buddy on their shoulders and back.
No-hassle, three-year warranty