Theragun PRO Features
- 300-minute total battery life
- OLED screen with force meter
- Customizable speed range, scientifically calibrated 1750 - 2400 PPM range
- 16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into muscle than average massagers
- Leaves the surface of the skin at 40 times per second
- Battery type: 216V external lithium-ion batteries
- Includes: - Theragun PRO
- Protective carrying case
- 6 attachments with travel pouch
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Lithium-ion battery charger
How to use Theragun PRO?
Connecting the Attachments
- Insert the lithium-ion battery fully before turning on the PRO.
- To turn on the PRO, firmly press and hold the center button for 2 seconds on the button pad.
- Press the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the button pad to increase or decrease speed.
- Press the left (<) and right (>) arrows on the button pad to toggle between the PRO’s pre-loaded treatment presets.
- The PRO should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
- To turn off the PRO, firmly press and hold the center button on the button pad until the device shuts down.
: Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment. Using the Rotating Arm
: The PRO’s rotating arm adjusts to 4 positions. To adjust the arm, push the rotating arm button on the underside of the PRO and move the arm to the desired position.
Two years limited warranty