Features of Systane Lubricant Eye Drops
- Offers temporary relief of burning and irritation in the eye
- Lubricates and reduces dryness of the eye
- From the #1 doctor-recommended brand of artificial tears
- It makes eyes feel moist and refreshed
- Indicated for use with aqueous deficient dry eye
Ingredients in Systane Eye Drops
- Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4% Propylene Glycol 0.3%
- Boric acid
- Calcium chloride
- Hydroxypropyl guar
- Magnesium chloride
- Polyquaternium-1 as a preservative
- Potassium chloride
- Purified water
- Sodium chloride
- Zinc chloride
- It may contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use these Eye Drops?
- Tilt your head back and look up.
- Using one hand, pull your lower eyelid down.
- With the other hand, hold the eye drop bottle upside down with the tip just above the pocket.
- Squeeze the prescribed number of eye drops into the pocket.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- For external use only
- Do not use if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- When using this product, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace the cap after each use
- Stop using and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often can I use Systane lubricant eye drops?
Systane drops are used as needed up to four times a day or as recommended by your Eye Doctor. There are many different forms of dry eye, so you should talk to your Eye Doctor if you feel like you need to use it more than three times a day.
2. What is the use of Systane eye drops?
This medication is used to relieve dry, irritated eyes.
3. Do lubricant eye drops improve vision?
Lubricating eye drops improved ocular scattering as a measure of optical quality in patients with mild to moderate dry eye at least until 60 minutes after instillation.