Stealth Belt Slip On Ostomy Belt Features
- Low-profile design that allows it to be worn discreetly under clothing
- The built-in pouch securely holds the ostomy bag in place, preventing it from shifting or moving around
- Step-in & slip-on system makes it easy to put on and take off
- Has easy-access zipper
- The moisture-wicking fabric feels comfortable without causing any irritation or discomfort
Who needs this Ostomy Belt?
Stealth Belt Slip-On Ostomy Belt is designed to be used by individuals who have undergone ostomy surgery and are using an ostomy bag to collect waste from their digestive or urinary systems. The belt can support and conceal the ostomy bag, providing a secure and comfortable fit that allows the individual to go about their daily activities without worry or discomfort.
The belt can be worn at all times, whether during physical activity, work, or leisure activities. It is especially useful for individuals with more active lifestyles, as it helps keep the ostomy bag in place and prevents it from moving or bouncing around.
Frequently Bought Together
How to wear Stealth Ostomy Belt with Slip-on Style?
- Before using the belt, ensure your ostomy bag is securely attached to your skin and positioned correctly.
- Slip the belt onto your waist like you would with any other belt.
- Ensure that the ostomy bag is placed into the discreet pocket of the belt.
- Adjust the belt to a comfortable and snug fit around your waist.
- You can use the adjustable strap to achieve the desired fit.
- Check that the ostomy bag is securely in place and that the opening is aligned with the pocket in the belt.
- Wear your clothing over the belt, and you're ready to go about your day!
To order your Stealth Belt, you will need three measurements:
- Choose the Left or Right side of your body where the stoma will be.
- Measure around your body both above and below your stoma. Take the average of these two measurements for your body size when ordering. If you are in between sizes, go up for looser fitting and down for tighter fitting. For the best fit, please measure at the stoma level without reviewing your pouch or stoma. Please Measure Body Size, in inches, at the level of your Stoma. This is usually different from the regular pants measurement.
- To measure the flange size: Two-piece appliance - Measure the diameter from side to side of the plastic ring on the ostomy bag. One-piece appliance - Fold the ostomy bag towards the center to expose the circular edge. Measure from one edge to another edge.