Stealth Belt Pro Ostomy Belt Features
- Supports and conceals your ostomy appliance
- It has a built-in pocket that securely holds an ostomy pouch
- It has a slim profile that makes it easy to wear under clothing without adding bulk
- Lightweight, making it comfortable to wear for extended periods
- Made of a soft, breathable fabric that is gentle on the skin
How to measure for Stealth Belt?
To order your Stealth Belt, you will need three measurements:
- Choose the Left or Right side of your body where the stoma will be.
- Measure around your body both above and below your stoma. Take the average of these two measurements for your body size when ordering. If you are in between sizes, go up for looser fitting and down for tighter fitting. For the best fit, please measure at the stoma level without reviewing your pouch or stoma. Please Measure Body Size, in inches, at the level of your Stoma. This is usually different from the regular pants measurement.
- To measure the flange size: Two-piece appliance - Measure the diameter from side to side of the plastic ring on the ostomy bag. One-piece appliance - Fold the ostomy bag towards the center to expose the circular edge. Measure from one edge to another edge.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Stealth Ostomy Belt?
1. Position your ostomy appliance horizontally or vertically, depending on your belt style.
2. Insert the appliance through the flange hole in the Stealth Belt and secure it around the flange.
3. Attach the velcro at the ends of the belt for a comfortable and secure fit.
4. Close the zipper on the bottom of the Stealth Belt, enclosing the appliance in the pouch of the belt.
5. Cover the belt discreetly with your clothing and enjoy it during any activity!
Why choose a Horizontal style belt?
Horizontal-style Stealth Belts are made to keep the ostomy as discreet and secure as possible. By holding the appliance towards the side, the Stealth Belt allows for more range of motion and makes wearing seat belts and belt buckles more comfortable. The horizontal styles are often preferable for those who are more physically active or prefer to keep the appliance from dangling between the legs.
1. Can I swim with the Stealth Belt ostomy support belt?
Yes. Stealth Belts are ideal for all water activities. The Stealth Belt will securely hold the ostomy bag in place so you can enjoy the water. The lightweight material rapidly dries when you are out of the water.
2. Why is the hole on my horizontal belt on the opposite side of my stoma?
The hole is on the opposite side of your stoma because, on a horizontal-style belt, you will angle your belt towards your hip. For a right-sided stoma, the hole will be on the left, and you will angle your belt to your right. For a left-sided belt, the hole will be on the right, and you will angle your bag to your left.
3. How do I wash my Stealth ostomy belt?
To machine wash, fasten all belt closures to prevent the Velcro from sticking to other laundry items. Machine wash your Stealth Belt gently in warm water, using no bleach. You may wash the Stealth Belt inside a mesh laundry bag or pillowcase for extra care. Machine dry Stealth Belt on delicate cycle or drip dry flat. You may hand wash and drip dry your Stealth Belt for more extended durability.
4. How long should this belt last?
A single ostomy belt, worn daily, can last up to 6 months. Extend the life of a belt by ordering more than one and following the wash/care instructions for the belt.