Stealth Belt Neoprene Ostomy Belt Features
- Moisture-wicking inner layer
- Expandable pouch compartment
- 4" range of adjustability
- Double-locking closure system
- All-Neoprene outer layer
- Built for water sports enthusiasts
To order your Stealth Belt, you will need three measurements:
- Choose the Left or Right side of your body where the stoma will be.
- Measure around your body both above and below your stoma. Take the average of these two measurements for your body size when ordering. If you are in between sizes, go up for looser fitting and down for tighter fitting. For the best fit, please measure at the stoma level without reviewing your pouch or stoma. Please Measure Body Size, in inches, at the level of your Stoma. This is usually different from the regular pants measurement.
- To measure the flange size: Two-piece appliance - Measure the diameter from side to side of the plastic ring on the ostomy bag. One-piece appliance - Fold the ostomy bag towards the center to expose the circular edge. Measure from one edge to another edge.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use this Ostomy Belt?
1. Position your ostomy appliance horizontally or vertically, depending on your belt style.
2. Insert the appliance through the flange hole in the Stealth Belt and secure it around the flange.
3. Attach the velcro at the ends of the belt for a comfortable and secure fit.
4. Close the zipper on the bottom of the Stealth Belt, enclosing the appliance in the pouch of the belt.
5. Cover the belt discreetly with your clothing and enjoy it during any activity!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does the ostomy bag fit in this Stealth Belt?
In the horizontal position, the Stealth Belt allows the ostomy bag to be secure above the waistline. Some great advantages of horizontal placement are that it prevents pressure or restriction from clothing waistbands or waist/seat belts. Horizontal placement is also more discreet, comfortable, aesthetic, and practical for intimacy.
2. How do I wash my Stealth ostomy belt?
To machine wash, fasten all belt closures to prevent the Velcro from sticking to other laundry items. Machine wash your Stealth Belt on a gentle cycle in warm water, using no bleach. For extra care, you may place the Stealth Belt inside a mesh laundry bag or pillowcase to wash. Machine dry Stealth Belt on delicate cycle or drip dry flat. For longer durability, you may hand wash and drip dry your Stealth Belt.
3. How long should this belt last?
A single Stealth Belt, worn daily, can last up to 6 months. Extend the life of a belt by ordering more than one and following the wash/care instructions for the belt.