Features of 62000000 Jogger Stroller
- Special Tomato Jogger Stroller can be used for casual strolling and light jogging
- Perfect special needs pushchair for the family on-the-go
- For children with mild to moderate physical disabilities
- Foot well with side guard
- Two rear 12" pneumatic quick release tires and swivel front 12" pneumatic tire for easy maneuverability
- Front disc brake and foot well with side guard
- Functional rear suspension and rear parking brake
- Folding latch for quick and easy one step folding
- Closure Strap to keep it folded when lifting into a car for transport
- Height adjustable push handle and latex-free padded seat and back surface
- 5 point chest harness with easy adjustable straps for sweaters and jackets
- Black wheel rims
- Washable upholstery that is reversible (Fleece for winter and Canvas for warmer climates)
- Reclining seat back
- Canopy with window that folds with stroller
- Latex free padded seat can be reclined from 10 degrees to 50 degrees
- Supports children with or without special needs weighing up to 110 lbs. (50 kg)
- Critical measurements: Hip width, Thigh depth, Back Height to Head, and Weight
- Upholstery color: Gray
Special Need Jogger Stroller Benefits
The special needs all-terrain jogging stroller comes standard with a functional rear suspension, ensuring a smooth ride over most surfaces. For straight line strolling and rougher terrain, the front wheel can be locked inline easily. The swivel front tire makes maneuvering in tight indoor spaces a breeze, too.
The padded seat back can be adjusted anywhere from the upright as needed to increase postural support and stability. And it can also be set at a recline for relaxation and naps. The Jogger can be folded with the Soft Touch Liner back and seat cushions installed. By adding the optional Soft Touch Liner back and seat pads (sold separately), the Special Tomato Jogger will provide additional lateral trunk and pelvic support for improved upright seated positioning.
The Special Tomato Jogger stroller was expertly designed to meet the comfort and support needs of each child in a convenient, easy-to-use, compact folding system for their parents and caregivers. The Special Tomato Jogger stroller can be used for casual strolling and light jogging.
Jogger has three removable seat and back panels for laundering upholstery while new three point gray pelvic harness with locking buckles prevents pelvic strap from accidentally coming loose.
What to Buy with Tomato Special Need Stroller?
How to Care Tomato Special Need Jogger?
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- This Jogger requires regular maintenance by the user
- Before each use check all rivets and connecting devices for tightness and security
- Inspect all brakes, wheels, and tires and replace or repair if necessary
- Check all safety devices for correct operation
- These should be free to move at all times
- Never continue to use a product that is not structurally sound
- We recommend a service every 12 months
- If wheels squeak, lubricate sparingly with Teflon or silicone coating.
- Do not use oil or grease-based products, as this will attract dirt, which will clog the movement
- Only manufacturer replacement parts should be used
- It may be unsafe to use parts not supplied by the manufacturer
- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent and dry.
- If the Jogger parts have been exposed to saltwater, we recommend that they are rinsed down with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible.
- The canopy may be sponged lightly using a damp cloth and a mild detergent.
- The seat cover and head cushion may be washed.
- Line dry before reuse.
- Do not fold or store the product while wet and never store in a damp environment, this can cause mildew to form.
- Note: The manufacturer reserves the right to make design changes to any of its products as part of its continuous design improvement program.
- Read these instructions carefully before use and keep them for future reference.
- Your children’s safety may be affected if you do not follow the instructions.
- Apply brake when parking the jogger.
Special Tomato Stroller Specifications
|Maximum Weight Capacity
|Seat to Footwell
|Handle Height to Floor
||35" to 43" (89cm to 109cm)
|Seat Recline Range
||10° to 15° and 50°
||26"W x 42"L x 43"H (65cm x 107cm x 109cm)
|Weight of Jogger
|Folded Dimensions (without rear wheels)
||33" x 21" x 16" (84cm x 53cm x 41cm)
Tomato Jogger Stroller Warranty
2 Year Warranty