Span America PressureGuard Easy Air Features
- Documented superiority in moisture removal
- Offers microclimate management & alternating pressure therapy
- Outer coverlet is fluidproof but highly vapor permeable
- Launderable coverlet can be wiped clean/disinfected
- 2" deep topper reduces shear to underlying tissues
- More than 800 individually-articulating cells
- Redistributes pressure, reduces heat and skin moisture buildup
- Heel Slope designed to further reduce heel pressure
- Head-to-foot air cylinders for better pressure reduction
- Better support in seat area when head of bed is raised
- Individual foam cells accommodate bony prominences
- Patented inner bolster ’cradling effect’ for user safety
- Unmatched edge-of-bed stabilityHelps ensure safer transfers
- Minimizes risk of falls and entrapment
- Non Collapsible Air Diffusion Matrix:
- Ensures uninterrupted path for air flow
- Moisture vapor passes down through coverlet
- Continuous air current carries it away
- Helps reduces maceration
Why choose Easy Air Low Air Loss with Alternating Pressure?
- Moisture Control:
There is no universally accepted definition of “low air loss” (LAL) in medical literature. Claims are made that “true” low air loss is defined by construction features such as air flow volume, cover fabric, or air loss method. But clinicians primarily prescribe LAL for its ability to minimize maceration by removing excess moisture. Therefore, quantifying the amount of moisture it removes is the only validation of a LAL system’s effectiveness. Head to-head testing done in conjunction with a major university verifies that the PressureGuard Easy Air surpasses all leading competitors in this key performance criterion.
- Treatment Flexibility:
The new, all-in-one Easy Air LR model puts caregiver just a button-push away from a powerful, additional treatment modality: Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy (CLRT). The unique PressureGuard approach to CLRT has been documented to help wounds close more than three times faster than on other commonly provided air therapy surfaces1 . But beyond pure pressure management, CLRT gives caregivers a versatile tool that is indicated for a wide variety of user needs.
- Simple comfort/weight setting and lockout.
- “Air Flow” control (On or Off) independent of “Therapy Mode” (Alternating, Rotation, or Powered Flotation).
- Separation of Comfort and Air Flow controls allow adjustment for comfort with no adverse effect on moisture removal.
- Does not deflate during power outage
- Low/Normal pressure indicator light
- Fast, easy set-up and transport
- Wipes clean.
- Safety and Skin Integrity:
- Supportive “Safety Edge” Ensures safer transfers while minimizing the risk of falls and patient entrapment.
- Unique Geo-Matt Design Creates unique, anti-shearing surface with 800 individually responsive cells.
- Protective Heel Slope Redistributes load to calves while providing complete foot support.
- Special model available to accommodate recessed deck (V-deck) frames.
The PressureGuard Mattress Advantages
What to buy with Span America PressureGuard Mattress System
How to clean PressureGuard Easy Air Low Air Loss with Alternating Pressure Mattress System?
- Cover can be wiped clean with neutral suds and lukewarm water.
- Rinse and dry.
- For hard-to-clean spots, use standard liquid household/vinyl cleaners with a soft bristle brush.
Specifications of PressureGuard Easy Air Low Air Loss
Control Unit: 15lb
|Size||Control unit : 12" x 15" x 7"|
|Maximum Current||1.0 Amp|
|UL Listing||Conforms to UL 2601-01|
Type B Equipment
|Voltage||110 AC |
Warranty of PressureGuard Easy Air Low Air Loss with Alternating Pressure Mattress System
2 years, non-prorated warranty