Features of Pre-Protein 20 Predigested Protein
- Serving Size 2 tablespoonfuls (30ml)
- Highly useful for individuals with high protein requirements
- Made in USA, fat, sugar, carb, dairy, soy, gluten, whey, dye, GMO, and lactose free supplement
- 20 grams of protein per serving
- It may be consumed directly from the container or mixed with a favorite beverage
- It contains all indispensable and dispensable amino acids
- Low potassium and low-phosphorous
- It contains added L-Tryptophan and L-Cysteine
- Hydrolyzed kosher collagen protein
- Purified water
- Propylene glycol
- Malic acid
- Natural and artificial flavor
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
Frequently Bought Together
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is predigested protein good for you?
Predigested Protein Aids Muscle Recovery. The branched-chain amino acids help your body recover after a workout. These types of amino acids signal the muscles to shift from a catabolic to an anabolic state. Catabolic means the state where muscles break down. And anabolic means building muscle.
2. What does predigested protein mean?
Predigested protein simply refers to specific types of protein that are more easily assimilated by the body. These proteins are referred to as "hydrolyzed," which simply means that the protein itself has already been broken down into its respective amino acids during the production process.
3. What is pre-protein 20 used for?
Pre-Protein Liquid Predigested Protein is suitable for individuals requiring additional protein intake. Common applications include bariatric surgery, malnutrition, dialysis, wound care, burns, oncology support, and with elderly patients.
Pre-Protein Predigested Protein Supplement Facts
||2 Tablespoonfuls (30 ml)
|Servings Per Container (16 Oz)
|Servings Per Container (30 Oz)