How to use Powerplay Shoulder Wrap For Pain?
- Remove optional gel pack and place in freezer for a minimum of 1 hour. Each time the gel wrap thaws, refreeze for 1 hour.
- Remove gel from freezer, re-attach gel pack on the inside of the wrap.
- Make sure to keep a protective thin cloth barrier between the skin and gel pack. Place the wrap on the shoulder and secure the two shorter straps around the arm to achieve a snug fit. Take the longer strap and thread through the back clip so that it attaches across the back, under the unaffected arm and across the chest. Thread through clip and secure with tabs.
- Once the wrap is secure, secure the optional immobilizing sling to the front portion of the wrap. Place your wrist through the loop so that it comfortably approximates the arm at a 90° angle.
- Connect the hose to a port on the PowerPlay pump. Press the Power button to turn on the unit.
- Press the Pressure Set button associated with that port until the desired pressure (50 mmHg, 55 mmHg, 60 mmHg, 65 mmHg, 70mmHg) appears on the display
How to clean power Play Therapy Shoulder Wrap?
- Manufactured from plush foam laminated with contact closure straps, removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel
- To clean, close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap
- Product should be air-dried, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry
Powerplay Shoulder Wrap User Guide
All PowerPlay products are warranted against manufacturers defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) full year from the date of the original purchase. For site wraps and gel packs only, the warranty shall not apply to normal wear and tear or if the product has been subjected to misuse.