- Made from a machine washable fire resistant Nomex and Kevlar fabric that is used in the outer shells of many firefighter suits
- Aprons can be used in a variety of applications with individuals in wheelchairs, gerichairs,
dining room chairs, etc
- The aprons are reversible with no front or back for extended life
- The adjustable neck strap is secured with a quick-release buckle
- 2 sets of tie straps to secure the apron to the waist and thighs
- Bottom ties offer additional securement options
- It is lighter in weight
- Machine washable
Olivamine is a blend of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). These ingredients are all known to play a vital role in basic cellular construction and protection.
Olivamine contains antioxidants like hydroxytyrosol, the most potent antioxidant known today (derived from olives). It also contains amino acids like L-proline, L-cysteine and glycine - three of the main building blocks of collagen. These components are also treated with photoacoustic resonance to help minimize the tendency for inflammation, and to ensure they can be rapidly accepted by the skin.