- Polar Kool Max Adjustable Body Cooling Zipper Vest with Cooling Packs features adjustable hook and loop straps at the chest, waist and shoulders for a snug, comfortable and customized fit
- Can be worn over or under clothing
- Control the weight by varying the number of packs used
- Packs are non-toxic and non-flammable
- Constructed of durable and machine washable 100% cotton twill
- Temperature may also be adjusted for comfort by increasing or decreasing the number of clothing layers beneath the vest or the number of packs used
- Pack pockets are placed strategically down the spine for optimal cooling
- Convenient and easy to wear once adjusted, easy to put on every time with the zipper-pull front
- Eight (8) to twelve (12) 4.5" x 6" Kool Maxâ€šÂ® cooling packs:
- Size S/M holds eight (8) packs
- Size M/L holds nine (9) packs
- Size L/XL holds eleven (11) packs
- Size XL/2XLâ€šÂ hold twelve (12) packs
- Size 2XL/3XL hold twelve (12) packs
- How does it work:
- Kool Max frozen water-based cooling packs require access to a freezer and offer the highest level of cooling energy.
- It takes more energy to charge these packs in a freezer and in return, the packs offer greater cooling energy than Cool58 cooling packs.
- These reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 3-4 hours
Note:â€šÂ Cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.
- Works in any climate - extreme heat and humidity are no problem. The cooling performance is not impacted by humidity or outside temperature.
- To measure the chest and waist circumference:
- First, wrap a soft measuring tape around the fullest part of your chest and under your armpits, making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. This determines your chest measurement. Then wrap a measuring tape around your natural waistline (usually across your belly button), making sure to keep the tape parallel to the ground. See where the larger of the two measurements fall on the size chart. Please note: The vest circumference is independently adjustable at the chest and waist with hook and loop strap closures. if you think you are in between two sizes, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs.
- To measure the vest length:
- Hold the tape measure at the highest point of your shoulder. Look straight ahead and pull it down to your natural waist. Mark this measurement on the tape measure with your thumb. Please note: The vest length can be adjusted at the shoulders. When in doubt, order the next size up to accommodate the cooling packs and to prevent the vest from looking too short.
|Size||Chest and Waist Circumference||Vest Length||Weight Range||Number of Packs||Vest weight range|
|Small / Medium||31" to 46"||19" to 20.5"||85 to 130lb||8||1.6 - 4lb|
|Medium / Large||33" to 49"||20" to 22"||125 to 175lb||9||2-4.5lb|
|Large / X-Large||36" to 54"||22" to 24"||75 to 300lb||1||2.2-5.4lb|
|XL/XXL||37" to 62"||25.5" to 27"||260 to 350lb||12||2.7 - 5.9|
|2XL/3XL||43" to 72"||28" to 30"||325lb plus||12||2.9 - 6.1|
One year warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship.