How does Polar Cool Comfort Wrist Wraps Work?
- Our innovative new hybrid cooling system combines the efficient cooling power of evaporation with the direct cooling of frozen water
- Simply submerse in water, gently squeeze and towel dry. Allow the garment to dry to the touch and ready to go
- The special water-absorbing crystals will soak up many times their volume in water and then hold the temperature of the water an extended period of time
- Water causes a natural cooling effect as it evaporates, providing many hours of cooling relief in lower humidity
- The vest or wrap may be reactivated by placing in cool water for 20 minutes or more depending on preference
- For additional cooling energy, place in the refrigerator or freezer before use for up to 2 hours of cooling. Caution: Always wear a protective layer between the vest or wrap and the skin when wearing from the freezer
- Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity
Chest and Waist Â Circumference
28 to 32"
33 to 36"
|Large||39 to 42"||16.5"|
|XL||41 to 44"||17.5"|
|XXL||42 to 46"||18"|
One year warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship.