Features of CTi Pro Sport Ligament Knee Braces
- It offers stabilization and protection to the knee joint and reduces knee pain
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac hinges with extension stops
- Proprietary Sensil silicone liners keeps the knee brace securely positioned on the leg and are designed to reduce migration for faster recovery
- It has flexible cuffs and D-rings, and the carbon frame provides a rigid exoskeleton that stabilizes the knee joint
- Pre-preg carbon fiber, rigid frame construction
- It is made with non-corrosive materials that make it ideal for water sports
- Pro Sport model for highest impact levels
What Parts are included in the Ossur CTi Knee Braces?
- Top Strap
- Upper Cruciate Strap
- Lower Cruciate Strap
- Bottom Strap
- Lower Lateral Arm
- Lateral Tibial Flare
- Condyle Pad
When to use Ossur CTi Pro Sport Ligament Knee Braces?
It is ideal to use Ossur CTi Knee Braces if you have any of the following discomfort:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament instability
- Posterior cruciate ligament instability
- Medial collateral ligament injury
- Lateral collateral ligament injury
- Low, medium and high contact/impact activities
What to buy with Ossur Knee Braces?
How to Apply CTI Pro Sport Ligament Knee Braces?
- Unfasten all straps from the outer side of the knee brace.
- With the knee bent in approximately 90 degrees, place the brace over your knee such that the patella is centered between the condyle pads.
- Note: This places the hinge slightly above the joint line so the brace can properly seat itself when you stand
- Beginning with the strap just below the knee (lower cruciate strap), fasten the strap snugly above the calf muscle as this will aid in the brace suspension.
- Note: All straps can be trimmed or adjusted to length.
- Next, snugly fasten the bottom strap by inserting it through the D-ring.
- Continue with the strap just above the knee (upper cruciate strap), followed by the top strap. Snugly fasten both straps.
- Note: Over-tightening the two top straps can cause the brace to migrate.
How to Clean and Maintain Ossur Knee Brace?
The CTi brace is designed for minimum maintenance and care. Follow these easy maintenance steps to keep your brace in good condition.
Cleaning the knee brace:
- Liners, straps and pads may be removed for cleaning.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not place in dryer.
- Hand-wash using mild non-detergent soap (30°C).
- Rinse thoroughly.
- If migration occurs, clean silicone liners with an alcohol wipe or damp cloth.
- If brace is used in salt water or chlorinated water, rinse well and air dry.
- Do not disassemble the hinge.
- Check regularly for foreign materials in hinge (i. e. dirt or grass).
- Carefully clean dirt from hinge using water or compressed air.
- Lubricate with silicone spray or dry graphite if needed.
Ossur CTI Pro Sport Ligament Knee Braces User Manual
This Knee Brace is a supportive brace only and is not intended or guaranteed to prevent knee injury. Purchaser agrees to the following:
- Ossur accepts no responsibility for any injury which might occur while using Ossur knee bracing products.
- With the use of this type of device, it is possible to receive various types of skin irritation, including rashes and pressure points.
- If you experience any unusual reactions while using this product, consult your health care provider immediately.
- If you have any questions as to how this knee brace applies to your own specific knee condition, consult your health care provider.
- If you do not agree to the above conditions, contact your brace provider before using this product.