Gerber Good Start Soy Powder Infant Formula Features
- Soy-Based Routine Formula
- Lactose-free, Milk-free
- DHA & ARA
- Partially Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Easy to Digest
- For Infants 0 - 12 Months
What are the ingredients of Good Start Supreme Soy Formula?
- Corn Maltodextrin
- Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High-Oleic Safflower or High-Oleic Sunflower)
- Enzymatically Hydrolized Soy Protein Isolate
- Sucrose; less than 1.5% of: Calcium Phosphate
- Potassium Citrate
- Potassium Phosphate
- Sodium Citrate
- Magnesium Chloride
- Calcium Chloride
- Soy Lecithin
- Ferrous Sulfate
- Zinc Sulfate
- Sodium Chloride
- Copper Sulfate
- Potassium Iodide
- Manganese Sulfate
- Sodium Selenate
- Calcium Citrate
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Choline Chloride
- Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Vitamin A Acetate
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- M. Alpina Oil1
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Mixed Tocopherols
- C. Cohnii Oil2
Frequently Bought Together
How to prepare Gerber Good Start Gentle Soy Formula?
Pour desired amount of water into bottle.
Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Only use enclosed scoop. Separate it from frame.)
Cap bottle; Shake well. Feed the baby immediately. Once feeding begins, use contents within 1 hour or discard.
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below.
- Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Consult your baby's doctor about the appropriate formula for your baby.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
- Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing the formula.
- Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended.
- Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and allow to cool to room temperature before preparing the formula.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do DHA and ARA do for babies?
DHA supports brain and cognitive development, mental adaptability and problem-solving, visual development, attention and information processing while ARA may play a role in supporting the development of a healthy immune system, bone formation, blood flow and blood vessel function..
2. How long is Nestle's Good Start formula good for?
Prepare Nestlé Good Start Infant Formula in advance. Refrigerate to cool down and use within 24 hours.
3. How do you mix Nestle Good Start formula?
Using the enclosed scoop, add one unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) of powder for each 60 ml of water. See Preparation Chart for proper powder to water ratio. Do not over or under dilute unless directed by a healthcare professional. Always add powder to water.