Myobuddy Deep Tissue Massager Features
- Helps to relieve aches, pains, soreness, tightness, headaches, and IT band issues
- Reduces inflammation, muscle spasms, rigidity and restless leg syndrome
- This manual massager increases circulation and muscle performance, improves range of motion and speeds healing
- Gives a full body massage in just 4 minutes and can also be used as a pre-workout warm up
- This full body percussive massage aids in restoring muscle function and speeds up post workout recovery
- Unique Myodascial therapy of this deep tissue massager soothes and warms sore muscles with easing of the muscle tension and pain
- This world famous massager for sore muscles is choice of many top fitness professionals and clinical practitioners
- Massage vibration from this percussive massager on stomach can enhance digestion and bowel movements
When to use Myobuddy Pro2 Personal Massager?
- Treat soreness, aches & pains & stiffness due to:
- Chronic pain
- Muscle tension
- Circulatory challenges
- Scar tissue accidents, incidents and mishaps
- Excessive sitting
- Postural dystonia
- Excessive standing
- In harmony with:
- Massage therapy
- Body work
- Personal training
- Physical therapy
- Chiropractic care
- Exercise routine
- Fascial therapy
- Myofascial release
- Relaxation/ spa
- Home, work
- Gym, sport
Myobuddy Pro 2 Massager User Manual
Myobuddy Handheld Percussive Massager FAQs
What to Buy with Myobuddy Pro 2?
How to use Myobuddy Pro 2 Portable Massager?
To use this percussion massager there are 3 different levels: Low, Medium and High. Press the button once to start on low, twice for medium, three times for high. Hitting the button a fourth time will turn it off.
- Low setting is a very mild and should be used only for light contact – do not apply much pressure when using it on low.
- Low is often used for tender spots, treating scar tissue, or just a light way to stimulate blood flow and loosen up.
- User may hold the massage pad flat on your body with very light contact, or use the edge of the massage pad for gentle percussive bounce.
- Medium setting provides a relaxing and soothing amount of vibration and percussion with some frictional heat (frictional heat will be more apparent on high).
- This setting is used for relaxing massages, increasing blood flow, easing soreness, aches and pains and much more.
- Try holding the massage pad flat against your body for a soothing massage.
- Then after a good warm up, turn the massage pad on an angle – so you’re using the edge of the massage pad to provide a deeper penetrating massage.
- High is the most intense of all settings.
- Using the flat side of the massage pad on this level will generate a strong vibrational and percussive massage with soothing frictional heat.
- To increase frictional heat, add a little downward pressure towards the massage pad.
- Then, hold in one place to feel more heat. Move slowly to the areas of your liking with slight pressure to spread the warmth around.
- Then, after a good warm up, turn the massage pad on an angle – so you’re using the edge of the massage pad to provide a deeper penetrating massage.
- Hit the button a fourth time to return the massager to the off position.
- When not in use - remove the plug from the outlet for general safe keeping.
Self Massage Techniques With Myobuddy Massager!
Myobuddy Flat Massage Technique
- Apply flat spinning disk to massage your areas of need, whether it be for the relief of aches, pains and soreness, increasing circulation, reducing stiffness or more. Massage for 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Remember to breathe deep and enjoy. Using the massage pad flat on your body will provide a vibrational and percussive massage. Doing this on medium and high will generate soothing frictional heat. To increase frictional heat, turn to the highest level, add a little downward pressure towards the massage pad. Then, hold in one place to feel more heat. Move it slowly to the areas of your liking with slight pressure to spread the heat around.
Myobuddy Edge Massage Technique
- For a deeper tissue massage that loosens up fascia and muscle more intensely, turn the massage pad on an angle – and use the edge of the pad. Massage for 30 seconds to 5 minutes. For even more intensity add a little pressure and hold in place for up to 20 seconds, or continuously slide the edge of the massage pad. Remember to breathe deep and enjoy.
- You may benefit from using the flat technique to warm up your muscles right before starting the edge technique.
Myobuddy Sport Massager Warranty