MPM Normlshield Moisture Barrier Cream Features
Normlshield Cream Active ingredients
Dimethicone 4.5% Skin protectant
Normlshield Cream Inactive Ingredients
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Cetearyl alcohol and polysorbate 60, Cetyl alcohol, Deionized water, DMOM hydantoin, Glycol stearate, Imidiazolidinyl urea, Isopropyl palmitate, Methylparaben, Mineral oil, PEG-40 hydrogentated castor oil, Propylene glycol, Propylparaben, Stearic acid, Stearyl alcohol, Tocopheryl acetate, Triethanolamine
When to use Normlshield Incontinence Skin Protectant?
- Minor irritation
When not to use Normlshield Moisture Barrier?
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
What to buy With MPM Moisture Barrier Cream?
How to use Normlshield Skin Protectant?
Adults and children 2 years of age or older:
- Cleanse affected area.
- Allow to dry.
- Apply MPM NormlShield perineal care cream liberally.
- Apply as needed.
- Children under 2 years consult a physician before use.
- Store at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- When using this product do net get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.